jdpeters is offline Associate Member

Intermittent Fasting

I read a little about Intermittent Fasting in a recent fitness magazine. Has anyone tried it, or know much about it? It has some appeal to it but wanted to see what others thought about it.

Thanks

JP

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    I tried it. It was no better or worse than any other sensible diet really. If you want to give it a go, go ahead.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    same with what docd said.

the first few days and first week can be bad, my stomach hated me! once your hormones get in line, it wasn't too bad. only reason i stopped is because i like to eat a lot, a lot of times a day.

it is like any other plan/diet, stay consistent with it and it will work

also want to add that you have to make it fit your schedule but it is pretty easy to do so. you get to eat for 8 hours!

i did the 16 hour fast and 8 hour feast! it is somewhere back in my thread, i logged it.

jdpeters is offline Associate Member
    I see, I have read a lot of your log RajinCajin but mist have missed that. I hadn't seen it mentioned on here so thought I would ask.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jdpeters View Post
    I see, I have read a lot of your log RajinCajin but mist have missed that. I hadn't seen it mentioned on here so thought I would ask.

Thanks
    i have no idea what page it is on, but i think it was the beginning of 2012 if i am not mistaken. i will take a look and link the page here

dfarre is offline Banned
    It's great, especially on a cut, unless you like chicken sized meals. I like big meals so IF is perfect for me.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    It's great - specially when you hit hour 17 & on

Roid rage - shit, starvation rage

I did pre summer last year in combo with fasted cardio & it was painful - but, I lost all but like 5 pounds of what I wanted to lose

This summer will be round two - I just can't wait -LoL - Nah, for the first week or two I don't mind it. Since I don't have to eat my usual insane food intake around the clock. But, after a few weeks - I am cranky, I mean real cranky

I had to stop last year because in combo with my cycle I could no longer sleep even with sleep meds - but, hey - I hit sub 10% for the first time in my life

tobias 34 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    It's great - specially when you hit hour 17 & on Roid rage - shit, starvation rage I did pre summer last year in combo with fasted cardio & it was painful - but, I lost all but like 5 pounds of what I wanted to lose This summer will be round two - I just can't wait -LoL - Nah, for the first week or two I don't mind it. Since I don't have to eat my usual insane food intake around the clock. But, after a few weeks - I am cranky, I mean real cranky I had to stop last year because in combo with my cycle I could no longer sleep even with sleep meds - but, hey - I hit sub 10% for the first time in my life
    How much did you lose per week doing this?

Thread Information