owen93 is offline New Member

Hows this diet looking so far?

Done a big shop today, didn't buy everything I need. I'm a complete noob when it comes to this kind of thing by the way so give me a chance lol

Meal 1 (breakfast) :

A shake with two scoops of protein and cup of oats with water to drink on the way to work in the van.

Meal 2 :

Chicken breast marinated with abandons mild peri peri sauce , cup of mixed veg (cooked with microwave) and cup of brown rice.

Meal 3 :

Wholewheat pasta with tuna in oil and 1 spoon of lowfat Mayo.

Meal 4 (pre-workout) :

Still undecided was thinking of mybe whole wheat toast with natural peanut butter and slices of banana ? Along with maybe a protein shake.

Meal 5 (post-workout) :

Again still undecided probably red meats with white potatoes and veg ? Topped with sauce

What are your thoughts ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hows this diet looking so far?-image-1779951010.jpg   Hows this diet looking so far?-image-111907178.jpg   Hows this diet looking so far?-image-4182479890.jpg  

dfarre is offline Banned
    Diet is not THAT important. It doesn't matter what and when you eat, as long as you get your macros and micros - the one thing that you didn't mention.

owen93 is offline New Member
    As I said I'm a noob I don't have a clue how to count macros micros etc

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You don't need to count micro's. In fact, that's anal beyond extreme not to mention almost impossible.

Hit your macro's with a cross section natural wholesome foods and you'll have no need to worry about micro's.

Macronutrients are protein, carbs and fat. Pro and carb have 4 cals per gram and fat has 9 cals per gram.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information