Thread: Bulking

teacherman is offline Junior Member

Bulking

Hey guys in bulking on 3110 calories. I'm 5 ft 9 and 78 kgs at roughly 14/15% does this seem a bit high just not sure I used a calorie calculator from pyshiquefx

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't bulk at that bf. I would focus on eating clean and training hard to put on some lean muscle without putting on the extra fat. Cut to 10 before you bulk

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    3110 sounds about right for a lean bulk at your size, maybe even a little conservative. Try it out for a few weeks and see how much weight you gain then adjust from there.

Yeah I was 70 kgs when I started. Got a bit excited and was going 5-700 over as a natural hence large body fat gains. Bit silly haha. Would you guys recommend cutting and hitting the reset button? Cheers for the replies

Ps I'm not on any enhancement

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherman View Post
    Yeah I was 70 kgs when I started. Got a bit excited and was going 5-700 over as a natural hence large body fat gains. Bit silly haha. Would you guys recommend cutting and hitting the reset button? Cheers for the replies

Ps I'm not on any enhancement
    14-15% is still very lean, personally at 15% i still have abs and veiny arms. If you're worried about it you can cut down a bit first, or you can recomp (eat at maintenance) or just keep making gains. It's up to you and what your goals are.

Yeah I still have a feint outline of abs. I definantly made a mistake eating so big at the start but I'm wondering if it would be easier to keep working towards my goal of 80 with lean gains and cut from there

Thread Information