OliverTheDancer is offline New Member

No apetite! Help?!?

As a kid I took Ritalin, no longer on it but for some users, like myself it results in complete appetite loss. And I mean COMPLETE. No appetite. Nada. Whatsoever.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Like most of the rest of us you need to learn to force feed yourself. Not 10000 cals a day but actually force yourself to eat at set times of the day. It's a way of training your mind and stomach into expecting food regularly.

What's your usual diet and goals?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

OliverTheDancer is offline New Member
    It's really sporadic, at the moment I'm living off off paella, have been doing so for about 2 weeks. Force feeding myself is really difficult my dad is a competitive body builder, and he's had me trying for ages, no luck :/ any tips?

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Maybe try that peptide ghrp 2 or 6, can't remember which one

Or, you are not working hard enough

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post

GHRP-6 however i wouldn't recommend using it for extended periods of time without having caber on hand.

My brother had the opposite effect when he came off ritalin, his appetite came back in full force now he's overweight. I was on it for a few years but i didn't really have that rebound effect or any real appetite suppression luckily.

You just need to force feed yourself, no other way to put it.. discipline is the only thing that's really going to help in the long term. Track your macros using myfitnesspal and force yourself to eat a certain amount of calories every day then slowly raise the number over time.

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    I wish I had no appetite!

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    I read on the internet where some bodybuilders smoke/vape/eat marijuana to increase the appetite naturally, the only possible side affect is jail

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun

Either one really amps up my appetite... Make sure to use with cjc as well... It's been a long long time since I used peps but if I remember right you want to use a specific cjc... It's either the one with or without Dac... Go a quick google search to find the preferred one and I'm sure there's some literature on this site for the better one... That being said it seems every few months the whole peptide world changes with the preferred compound so make sure what your researching is up to date

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by djgreen
    I read on the internet where some bodybuilders smoke/vape/eat marijuana to increase the appetite naturally, the only possible side affect is jail
    Jail from weed huh..... You'd have to be eating A LOT for jail to be a side... The only problem with bulking with marijuana is once you use it for an extended period of time it's almost impossible to eat big without it...

Thread Information