Junk bomb is offline Associate Member

My new cutting diet

I've never counted calories until now and it now all makes sense..
    Atm I am on a prop and masteron cycle for 8 weeks, I weigh 88kg and my diet is based on a 50/30/20 system.. Roughly 2600 calories

What do you guys think? Is it good for a first attempt?

My new cutting diet-image-3965385759.jpg

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    welcome!

what are your goals?

I am guessing you are cutting?

How tall are you and what is your BF%?

Great setup, looks good to me

Hi,
    Yes I am trying to cut Down bodyfat and maintain or even put on some muscle using this diet and the steroids .
    I am 6ft and I think I am around 18% bf but I've never been checked properly, just a guess

Anyone?

Wintermaul is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Junk bomb View Post
    I've never counted calories until now and it now all makes sense..
    Atm I am on a prop and masteron cycle for 8 weeks, I weigh 88kg and my diet is based on a 50/30/20 system.. Roughly 2600 calories

What do you guys think? Is it good for a first attempt?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3965385759.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	583.0 KB 
ID:	155595
    Whats you TDEE? Do you do any cardio, how is your training?
    You should be in approximately 500 kcal deficit, so it depends on your training and cardio etc.
    Seems like a decent starting point though, with the information you have provided. Personally i would go for a 40/40/20 diet but whatever works best for you. Protein gets me more satisfied than carbs it seems.

The mealplan seem to have some protein-shakes. Try to get those as low as possible, like right after training and replace the others shakes with whole food. Whole food will get you fuller and keep it longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermaul
    Whats you TDEE? Do you do any cardio, how is your training? You should be in approximately 500 kcal deficit, so it depends on your training and cardio etc. Seems like a decent starting point though, with the information you have provided. Personally i would go for a 40/40/20 diet but whatever works best for you. Protein gets me more satisfied than carbs it seems. The mealplan seem to have some protein-shakes. Try to get those as low as possible, like right after training and replace the others shakes with whole food. Whole food will get you fuller and keep it longer.
    Thanks for the help, my TDEE is around 2900cal so it's about 350cal deficit.. I'll drop it lower..
    The reason I used 50/30/20 is because I'm sensitive to carbs and thought it might be better, I was planning on just slowly dropping carbs as I loose weight and keeping proteins and fats the same..

I'm training hard 5 days a week and trying to do cardio 2 or 3 x per week for an hour walk..

Any other tips?

I'm not hungry at all, it actually seems like a lot of food for cutting, easy to stick too

Wintermaul is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the help, my TDEE is around 2900cal so it's about 350cal deficit.. I'll drop it lower..
    The reason I used 50/30/20 is because I'm sensitive to carbs and thought it might be better, I was planning on just slowly dropping carbs as I loose weight and keeping proteins and fats the same..

I'm training hard 5 days a week and trying to do cardio 2 or 3 x per week for an hour walk..

Any other tips?

I'm not hungry at all, it actually seems like a lot of food for cutting, easy to stick too
    Good thing youre not feeling hungry. I diet on aprox 2600-2500 kcal and feel hungry all day.
    Start your diet and go from there. Maybe you dont need to lower your deficit yet, TDEE is only a guideline, could vary.
    Hard to give tips when your not having any problems yet. Seems like you got it planned well so far, with the lowering of carbs when the times come and such.
    Basic stuff to know is, make sure you have enough protein in every meal, fats better consumed when its longer between meals because it lats longer than carbs, but this could also vary from person to person. When you drop carbs or get very low in carbs try to consume them around your workouts to make the best out of them.
    If you loose to much weight to fast or starting to decrease in energylevels re-evalute diet, add refeed-days. You wouldnt want to loose more than 1 kg or 2.2punds a week, usually when you do its more than fat that goes.

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    why not to use some kind of online tracker? aren't you tired of calculations?

Quote Originally Posted by LEO78
    why not to use some kind of online tracker? aren't you tired of calculations?
    What's a good online tracker?

woody127 is offline Junior Member

What's a good online tracker?
    My fitness pal its an app for your fone etc
    Last edited by woody127; 03-17-2015 at 12:42 AM.

Thread Information