fatluke_nofx is offline Associate Member

New Lunch Food, PLEASE!

Hey everyone, I got my diet pluged in real good, it took a long time, but I made a real nice easy to make diet. Only problem is I've basically eaten the same breakfast, lunch and snacks for the last 3 years because of it lol (Diner is always slightly different)

My main problem is I work on a drill rig, and when I leave the house at 5am, I do not come home until 7pm, not stoping to eat, no kitchen to cook, its work work work, dont stop or you wont make it home by 7.

That being the case, Ive made my days food revolve around that type of work, blended shakes, quick little carb muffins, or protien loafs, healthy fish wraps, hard boiled eggs, all pre-made and I can get those macros in my in just a min or less. Every day, same food for years. blah... thinking of food as fuel really helps, but only so much.

I hate my tuna wraps, 2 totilia, 1 can of tuna, 1/2 tbls light dressing, lots of hot sauce. Wrap it up in tin foil, and eat it in 30 seconds at 11am. Kinda a bit higher in the protien on the macro ratio, but almost equal carb to protien. (Around 11 and later I like to almost stop eating carbs/really limit it, this is really the last carb meal of the day before a workout much later) I f*ckin hate them now, I cant stand the fish at all anymore.

My cry for help is if anyone has any easy to make and eat lunch ideas, much like what I described (low on carb, high on protien) Remember my problem is it has to be prepared the night before, and it has to be quick it eat- not sitting with a plate and fork. It doesnt have to be a wrap by any means, just somthing to kind of replace it. Any ideas or recomendations will be appricated.

Thanks a lot, Im going crazy!!!

fatluke_nofx is offline Associate Member
    lol i guess no ideas... its ok its the weekend so I will devote some time to searching all the great recipies here, i'll dig a good one up. Thanks anyways

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    4 oz chicken breast cooked with soy sauce to taste, chopped with lettuce wrapped up in your favorite wrap. You can also use teriyaki soy sauce. You can also just cook it with lemon, add cheese and salsa to it and wrap. Vioala.

rooftop1 is offline Junior Member
    Download sparks recipes app tons of healthy recipes. Also download live strong app and use it to figure out macros and calories it's very helpful!!

lstbred is offline Senior Member

Trevtrev is offline Associate Member
    Replace the tuna with canned chicken. SAMs club or similar has them in bulk and usually cheaper than tuna.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    yea I don't eat tuna it has mercury, wild caught salmon is a good alternative

Thread Information