Burtthehurt is offline New Member

Diet on gear? Caloric deficit or maintenance kcals for weight loss

Hey all, I'm just today 1 week into my cycle. (50mgs dianabol ed, 600 mgs test e tues-fri, and 350mgs tren ace (50mgs ed) .5 mgs adex eod and .5 mgs cabgolin eod. I was going to run this combo till the dbol is gone (4wks) and then switch to low test (300mgs/wk) and high tren e (600 mgs/wk) for the ramainder of the cycle about 12 weeks longer on the test and I will cut the tren out about 2 weeks before I stop the test. Pct is in place dont hate. For the first month the plan will be to eat like a horse and make as many gains as possible. Onto my question. I plan on using the next 12 wks to cut. I-ve been lean before around the 6% bf natural on quite a caloric deficit. this time around I will be on 600mgs of tren. I'm currently sitting at about 185 hoping to be at about 190lbs before I start the cut. Should I go into a caloric deficit or shoot more for maintenance kcals while trying to get lean?

Burtthehurt is offline New Member
    Oh shit forgot to mention I've also got 2 10ml vials of eq200 and about 200 10mg winny pills. Was thinking of adding 400mgs/wk of the eq and then 40mgs of the winny till its gone at the end of the cycle

Thread Information