btpolak is offline New Member

Meal Prepping and Storage for the Working Athlete

Ok guys and gals, I'm curious to know if anyone on here is using any of the 6 pack meals, iso, fitmark bags, or anything of that nature and if they are worth the money. I'm about to start a new job, after four months of unemployment (thank you oilfield), and I really didn't like dragging containers around and what not in plastic grocery bags. Since I need something now, I'm about to go find the largest lunch bag I can, but does anyone have any recommendations on these or is a large bag from home depot or something just as efficient and more cost effective?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I think a lot of guys just use a large cooler box.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I us the iso bag 6 pack bag. It's Nice, fit actually 6 meals and then home made protien bars in the top section. Holds together nicely. If u don't want to spend to much money, u can buy the husky bag from home depot. Lot of friends us it and say u can hold about 4 meals in it and only costs $20 bucks I think

Use sorry, can't spell for the life of me!

btpolak is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    I us the iso bag 6 pack bag. It's Nice, fit actually 6 meals and then home made protien bars in the top section. Holds together nicely. If u don't want to spend to much money, u can buy the husky bag from home depot. Lot of friends us it and say u can hold about 4 meals in it and only costs $20 bucks I think
    I checked out the husky bag and it definitely looks durable. I'll probably pick it up for now but I'll have to get more containers so that I can have enough of the right size to use the space efficiently. I still may consider the other bags for the future but this was something I needed now. How long have you been using your iso bag?

Around 6 months maybe a little longer. Look up containers on amazon. Pritty cheap off brand iso containers. Just dont no what size fits in the husky bag.

Thread Information