Thread: My Cutting Diet

Animal2Be is offline New Member

My Cutting Diet

Hello can you rate and maybe tell me what to change if i have to change anything....

Diet:

>Breakfast
    -3 whole eggs 3 more eggwhites
    -1small spoon of cinnamon (for overall health,fibers)
    -50g of oats

>lunch
    -100g of Rice
    -300g of Chicken Breast

>Snack 1
    -Small Apple (approx)100g
    -Protein Shake (26g of protein from it)

>Snack 2
    -Tuna olive oil (104g)
    -some peas or other low carb,calorie(for some fibers and overall health) veggie (accepting ideas)

>Dinner
    -300g of Chicken Breast
    -200g of broccoli (for some fibers and overall health)

Approx 2,276 calories.
    Approx 150 carbs 60 fats and 240 protein

Cardio walking on treadmill 15-20min (brisk walking)

stats:
    height 6"0 (approx 183cm)
    weight 242pounds
    Bodyfat around 25%
    endo 90% 10% meso

my goal:
    Weight:209pounds
    Bodyfat around 15-18%

cycle:

Test Enanthate 250mg 2times a week for 12weeks [2ml per week]
    clen week 1-3 40 or 60 mcg daily (depends how it would react)
    3-6 OFF clen
    6-9 60 or 80 mcg daily(depends how it would react)
    9-12 off clen

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Up your protein to 270g. It doesn't like like 240g as it stands but I'm sure you've calculated it. Fats and carbs can stay as they are.

Double your cardio.

Drop your AAS and clen plan. You are far too overweight (and young) to be considering either.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal2Be
    Hello can you rate and maybe tell me what to change if i have to change anything....

Diet:

>Breakfast
    -50g of oats

>lunch
    -100g of Rice
    -300g of Chicken Breast

>Snack 1

>Snack 2
    -Tuna olive oil (104g)
    -some peas or other low carb,calorie(for some fibers and overall health) veggie (accepting ideas)

>Dinner
    -300g of Chicken Breast

Approx 2,276 calories.

stats:
    weight 242pounds
    Bodyfat around 25%
    endo 90% 10% meso

my goal:
    Bodyfat around 15-18%

cycle:

3-6 OFF clen
    9-12 off clen
    I would add it at least one more meal preferably two.... Half lb of cooked weigjt meat and half lb of potato or 2 cups of rice cooked.... I've never been one to like to eat the exact same meal at the exact same time every day... I eat at the same times every day but not the exact same food each day. I usually start my cutting program with 8oz of cooked meat per meal for 4 meals. With either half lb of potatoes or two cups of rice at the base of my diet my breakfast is basically as much as I can consume and at least two preferably three snacks with usually 1-2 shakes depending if I wake up in the middle of the night and drink one... I keep my caloric intake fairly high for cutting and go the old school route with lots of cardio... Always hit fasted cardio bulking or cutting; if cutting about an hr of medium to high interval training on an empty stomach except for bcaa's or sometimes just lucine really to prevent any muscle catabolism... My fasted cardio is 6 days a week and towards the end of my cutting program I add in 3-4 other hr cardio sessions at the gym on my off days... Off days being non lifting days of coarse

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal2Be

Diet:

>Breakfast
    -50g of oats

>lunch
    -100g of Rice
    -300g of Chicken Breast

>Snack 1

>Snack 2
    -Tuna olive oil (104g)

>Dinner
    -300g of Chicken Breast

Approx 2,276 calories.

stats:
    weight 242pounds
    Bodyfat around 25%
    endo 90% 10% meso

my goal:
    Bodyfat around 15-18%

cycle:

3-6 OFF clen
    9-12 off clen
    Is the 90% endo 10% meso just a self evaluation or if not where did you get it from??

human project i did test from bodybuilding.com (bodybuilding.com/fun/becker3.htm) website .. but by my body i can see im endo so the test is not that bad id say.. also i would have 300g of cooked meat not uncooked.. (since chicken breast has almost 250 grams of water from 500g of breasts)

tnx for the heads up i will add 1 more meal also my diet would be like that i would only change chicken breast for some other type of meat.. such as tuna or stake... (what are your thoughs on whey though? is 2x a day abit too much? (if i would add 1 more meal whey + some real protein source)

back in black i would only cycle when i would cut to prevent muscle lose more or less i allready look big but i want to lose the bodyfat with out losing muscle since i worked hard ...

The right diet and cardio set up will stop you burning muscle. Not only will you risk permanently damaging your HPTA you are also looking at increased risk of sides cycling at that bodyfat. You've spent a long time getting/being fat naturally you should really do this without any PED's and do the hard work.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

losing weight for me is not that hard at all.but i want to step up the game.. you cant change my mind i will do all tests before i start it anyway.. and about my bodyfat etc alot people started at that bodyfat now they are shreeded.. just look at strongman at bodyfat over 20 and they are on steroids year round...

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal2Be View Post
    losing weight for me is not that hard at all.but i want to step up the game.. you cant change my mind i will do all tests before i start it anyway.. and about my bodyfat etc alot people started at that bodyfat now they are shreeded.. just look at strongman at bodyfat over 20 and they are on steroids year round...
    You don't need AAS to lose weight, nor should you even consider touching AAS or peptides with your BF%. If losing weight is "easy" for you, then you should have no problem reaching your weightloss goal with a proper diet and training regimine. You will be wasting your $ if you do a cycle now, it will help you very little.

please people stay on diet topic... dont go if i should take aas or not.. seen people use them at 30 they went down to 20 bf or even less . and i also believe both of you dont even cycle. no i dont want to be rude but i made my mind and no one will change that. as long as my body will be ready (after my tests) i will do it..

Cody95 is offline Member
    please people stay on diet topic... dont go if i should take aas or not.. seen people use them at 30 they went down to 20 bf or even less . and i also believe both of you dont even cycle. no i dont want to be rude but i made my mind and no one will change that. as long as my body will be ready (after my tests) i will do it..
    You made up your mind? Ok, then be prepared for worse side effects, yes worse. High blood pressure (can cause a heart attack) and b*tch tits, even with an Ai, at your BF%, doing AAS is a horrible and careless decision. Also yes I've cycled and so has back in black, I'm not an expert, but I know what I'm talking about. Also back in black is very knowledgeable and you still ignore his advice. Why come on a forum asking questions if you're not going to accept the advice..

Cody95 is offline Member
    Also, none of us have to give out advice, we do it because we care. I can guarantee you, if you do this cycle, you will mess yourself up and regret it for the rest of your life.

Sounds like you got it all figured out.

Good luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

cody i asked about diet not about the cycle.. and ye i know high blood pressur can come.. this is why i gonna have everything in check every few hours so in case high blood pressur comes i just stop the test

Cody95 is offline Member
    cody i asked about diet not about the cycle.. and ye i know high blood pressur can come.. this is why i gonna have everything in check every few hours so in case high blood pressur comes i just stop the test
    Alright...

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    This was a hilarious read. Thanks for the entertainment

Thread Information