Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Cutting log

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    damn T, hope you don't have any bonk stuff. seem test always kicked in for me around week 6
    Nah, this is Testoviron from the Pharmacy and same with Winstrol so I am not worried about that.

Blog Entries
    Tonight my AWESOME wife cooked a low-carb birthday dinner and she went all out making this Ground Beef, Bacon, BBQ Sauce and Cauliflower Meatcake. She truly is one in a million. I ate a few calories too many but nothing crazy whatsoever.

bloodchoke likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Happy Birthday T!

does your wife have a sister?

Blog Entries
    Happy Birthday T!

does your wife have a sister?
    Nah, two brothers but not sure they swing that way :-)

Blog Entries
    Friday morning and I slept like a baby due to my wife's cooking last night. Amazing how little it takes to get your body to think you are eating like normal again :-) Well, my body is in for a surprise! I only have 3 weeks left and starting to think it will not be enough, but I'll see what tomorrow's weigh-in tells me and adjust accordingly. One thing I will do is to 100% cut out any dairy starting Saturday. I only have about 200ml/day of milk, but I'll remove that. Been looking back at myfitnesspal and I am really 100% on target so except for modifying calories I am not sure there is much I can do. I am on the second week of 400mcg T4 so maybe that will help a bit. Hell if I know, I am in a completly unknown territory so I'll have to play it by ear. Legs today. Favorite workout of the week because it leaves me completely drained and some sort of cardio.

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Cake looks delicious! Happy birthday!!!

Re milk. Taking that out to reduce calories or because inflammatory?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Cake looks delicious! Happy birthday!!!

Re milk. Taking that out to reduce calories or because inflammatory?
    Thank you! To make sure it is not interfering in any way. Bascially, just trying it out!

Blog Entries
    Saturday morning and I woke up at 6 am, hungry of course. Did my morning bathroom routine and got on the scale. Clocked in at 168.7 which is a 1.7lb drop and something I am very satisfied with, guesstimating around 11% body fat at this point. I lowered calories this week with 50kcal/day and it seems to have had an effect. Yesterday was the first day I felt the Test-E kick in oh so very slowly but it is coming. I also saved 466kcal yesterday until today so I am going to eat almost 2400kcal today :-) Only got cardio today but will probably opt for 40 minutes LISS and 4 minutes of Tabata.

Current Diet:
    1800-2000kcal/day
    ~25g Carbs, ~144g Fats, ~150g Protein

Current Training:
    Cardio 7-days/wk
    Lifting 4-days/wk

Current Supplements:
    Test-E 500mg/wk
    Winstrol 50mg/day
    T4 400mcg/day

Have a great Saturday, I know I will!
    bloodchoke likes this.

BAM!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to see those numbers, I know it was going to mess with your head if they would have looked any different

Work on that tan yet?
    tarmyg likes this.

Blog Entries
    Work on that tan yet?
    In fact :-) GGR said it might improve my mood so I started yesterday for 10 minutes on each side. haha, Tanning, never been my thing, like, ever!

Blog Entries
    Sunday afternoon and I feel like absolute crap. Just returned from hitting a few balls of badminton with my daughter and it felt like the hardest task I have ever done. Just about 3 weeks left and I have decided to reverse diet once I am done which means it will take longer to feel Ok, but at least I will know pretty accurately what my maintenance is. Feeling this bad actually started yesterday and interfered with my cardio. 10 minutes on the treadmill and I almost fell off and simply had to stop.

Blog Entries
    Monday morning and the feeling of lethargy have not disappeared. I just took 400mg of caffeine to see if I can get through training this morning and I think I am going to be fine but damn, this is kind of insane. If I am not feeling better very shortly, I will need to increase calories simply to get through the day. Got Chest and Cardio this morning. If I am not able to get through it I'll update here again because then something will need to change. Maybe I just need to push through?

Blog Entries
    Finished the workout, successfully! It's 11 am and I am going to try and get some more sleep. I am pretty angry right now simply because I am tired of feeling like shit but at the same time I will be even more pissed if I give in at this moment. At this time, it is more a question when enough will be enough as I am not sure I know WTF that is anymore. Argh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    In fact :-) GGR said it might improve my mood so I started yesterday for 10 minutes on each side. haha, Tanning, never been my thing, like, ever!
    It will make your definition pop! That's the only part I like. I cover my face to prevent wrinkles later in life.

Finished the workout, successfully! It's 11 am and I am going to try and get some more sleep. I am pretty angry right now simply because I am tired of feeling like shit but at the same time I will be even more pissed if I give in at this moment. At this time, it is more a question when enough will be enough as I am not sure I know WTF that is anymore. Argh!!!
    Dig deep!

Blog Entries
    Tuesday morning and I MADE IT! Thanks, GGR, I did "Dig deep" and watched some videos of Jerry Ward before his latest competition feeling like crap. Ok, so I am not saying I am on his level simply talking about the lethargy feeling. It is somewhat comforting to know that this is Ok and gives you a new appreciation for people who do this for a living. I am by no stretch feeling Ok today but one day at a time. Just finished Back and starting to fall behind on cardio as that have not been done since Sunday. Well, not much else to say!

Tuesday morning and I MADE IT! Thanks, GGR, I did "Dig deep" and watched some videos of Jerry Ward before his latest competition feeling like crap. Ok, so I am not saying I am on his level simply talking about the lethargy feeling. It is somewhat comforting to know that this is Ok and gives you a new appreciation for people who do this for a living. I am by no stretch feeling Ok today but one day at a time. Just finished Back and starting to fall behind on cardio as that have not been done since Sunday. Well, not much else to say!
    Glad to help! I want u to hit your goal. You've worked so diligently.

R u concerned about rebound.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hows the cycle coming... Not giving you that boost yet? What wk are you in now? I saw 6 earlier... - you've been bustin your a$$! Keep grindin' man - your in control! Easier said but I see your dedication and consistency it's paying off - just keep your head(you know) as the mental side is a b!tch
    Last edited by NACH3; 08-25-2015 at 08:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    R u concerned about rebound.
    Yes :-)

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Hows the cycle coming... Not giving you that boost yet? What wk are you in now? I saw 6 earlier... - you've been bustin your a$$! Keep grindin' man - your in control! Easier said but I see your dedication and consistency it's paying off - just keep your head(you know) as the mental side is a b!tch
    Long Ester so it's coming along but slowly. Also such a heavy deficit that it will not, I think be a huge difference.

Blog Entries
    Thursday morning and I did not update yesterday because I was ashamed to say I failed on Tuesday night for the first time in almost 9 weeks. I slept almost all day and decided I really needed to eat more food for one night. So I ate, all good foods but about 1,300kcal higher than what I should have. Yesterday I made that up by only eating 900kcal so we shall see what the impact will be. One interesting thing for me is that when I eat like that it takes my body almost 2 days to realize it happened. Today I am feeling like a million bucks which is kind of bizarre. Well, just finished in the gym and also got my HIIT in. Now a long day of meetings.

Blog Entries
    Friday morning and I have been slowly making up calories since my breakdown and if I look at it on a weekly basis I am back on track again. Shall see what the weigh-in says. I had an interesting conversation with a guy who made it to the finals in the CrossFit games yesterday as he also competes in physique. I asked him about his mood and such and he said he had zero problems simply because he trains about 2h of high-intensity every day and is having a problem eating enough as it is and his body fat levels are low as it is. This is making me re-think my approach somewhat and something I am going to change when I am done with this round. As much as I hate CrossFit if that can constantly keep my body fat levels lower it will be easier to stay in shape for the photo shoots. If I can eat more I will be a happy soul. Today I am back to my normal self, being hungry and all and got a very intense workday ahead of me. Need to fit in the workout somehow in all this. Like the CrossFit and physique guy told me, "This is when you know who is a winner and a loser, just get it done or go home". Made me laugh!

Blog Entries
    AAS Update:

So I started Test-E 500mg/wk on July 1 and about two weeks back I added Stanozol 50mg/day. I am not speaking from experience here but simply from what I am noticing. I have only used Test-E once before during a bulk and it was damn clear I was using something, strength went crazy. This time I am really not noticing much of anything except minor effects. My conclusion and people on here say it all the time is that food is 100% the most important factor. I honestly did not know, considering my experience how much it really mattered or if you could just pop some AAS and BOOM, Arnold here I come! It is, at least for me, food that is doing almost all the work because the AAS is truly having minimal effect except for muscle sparing effect.

Brands:
    Testoviron Depot 250 from German Remedies
    Neurabol Capsules from Zydus

This is all from my local pharmacy and not UGL.

Friday morning and I have been slowly making up calories since my breakdown and if I look at it on a weekly basis I am back on track again. Shall see what the weigh-in says. I had an interesting conversation with a guy who made it to the finals in the CrossFit games yesterday as he also competes in physique. I asked him about his mood and such and he said he had zero problems simply because he trains about 2h of high-intensity every day and is having a problem eating enough as it is and his body fat levels are low as it is. This is making me re-think my approach somewhat and something I am going to change when I am done with this round. As much as I hate CrossFit if that can constantly keep my body fat levels lower it will be easier to stay in shape for the photo shoots. If I can eat more I will be a happy soul. Today I am back to my normal self, being hungry and all and got a very intense workday ahead of me. Need to fit in the workout somehow in all this. Like the CrossFit and physique guy told me, "This is when you know who is a winner and a loser, just get it done or go home". Made me laugh!
    Hmmm. Cross fit. A bad word. Cross fit doesn't make u a bad person.

Reading your hunger posts is sorta depressing. You must really be hungry and been hungry for more then a couple of weeks.

I say do what u must to hit the photo shoot!

I won't hate you if you do cross fit

Blog Entries
    Saturday evening and this morning I clocked in at 168.7 (still 11%ish BF level) which is exactly what I weighed last week. I am not seeing much of a change this week so maybe my body is getting used to the low calories. I am going to add one cheat day this week, probably tomorrow and see if I can trick my body a bit. Said it before and I'll say it again, this is unknown territory for me. I am also joining in on HIIT boot camps at a local gym 3 times this coming week to add some cardio on top of what I am doing. Hopefully, I will not overdo it which is always my fear.

Keep it up bud, almost there!
    tarmyg likes this.

Blog Entries
    Monday afternoon and I had my cheat yesterday. Not much to say about it except for the fact that having a full stomach was, well awesome! Did boot camp training this morning, went home and then back to the gym for chest and bicep day. Got one more LISS cardio session shortly as soon as I am done with some work and that's it for today. Feeling pretty good otherwise for once.

Monday afternoon and I had my cheat yesterday. Not much to say about it except for the fact that having a full stomach was, well awesome! Did boot camp training this morning, went home and then back to the gym for chest and bicep day. Got one more LISS cardio session shortly as soon as I am done with some work and that's it for today. Feeling pretty good otherwise for once.
    Cheats are awesome!

Once your done with this photo shoot, I think u will be okay. You won't require as much food to satiate plus you will water hydrate to your requirements. I think you will avoid the binge and rebound.

Blog Entries
    Tuesday morning and I was up about 8 times last night due to hunger. I had, sporadically decided to fast during Monday and I basically told my body to go **** itself no matter how hungry I got. At 2.39 am my body won and I had a small protein bar that made me being able to sleep the rest of the night. It was pretty brutal to say the least. Just finished off Back in the gym and got to fit in a cardio session which should be fine I think. I picked up some Modafinil (Thank you MikeXXL) to improve my alertness during the day and thus far (4h into the day) it is a remarkable difference.

Blog Entries
    Wednesday morning and I got a low-calorie day ahead of me. That Modafinil is one amazing compound and is highly recommended to anyone who is feeling lethargic while running a heavy calorie deficit. This is my second day taking it and I honestly feel like a new person. Crazy, wish I would have thought about this a few weeks back. Just got back from my boot camp training and it really get my pulse running but not as high as when I go full-on crazy Tabata for 4 minutes. My mood is pretty good as our company is really starting to take off my quicker than I expected, this is somehow helping me to stay motivated for my diet. Yesterday I also got the word that October 6 are the tryouts for the modeling so I got 34 days until that time. The only thing that will fail me now is my inexperience in cutting at this level. I am positive I need to reduce calories even further to makes this happen, but that will have to wait until after Saturdays weigh-in.

Blog Entries
    Thursday late morning and I am off to work. Just finished Shoulders, Traps and Triceps in the gym. Not taking the Modafinil today and I can already feel the major difference. I feel a bit disappointed in proving the fact that a major deficit almost negates anything you put into your body in terms of using AAS to gain muscle but hey, I know a hell of lot more about how to eat and now I just need to use the same method after the 6 of October to pack on some solid muscle and not too much fat :-) 33 days left!

Blog Entries
    Friday morning and just got back from morning HIIT session at a local gym. I ate too much again last night so if I can even stay the same weight this week compared to last week I am going to call it a success. There is simply no way I'll be able to pull this off unless I lower calories a bit more so I am going to do that on Saturday. I can almost smell the end now (32 days away) and this last fat has got to come off. The one thing I am a bit confused about is the T4 I am taking. I am popping 400mcg/ed and it really seems to have absolutely zero effect on me. I doubt I am some sort of medical miracle so not sure what is going on there. Going to up that to 600mcg/ed.

Blog Entries
    Saturday noon and this morning I clocked in at 170.6 which is a 1.9 gain in weight. I kind of knew this one was coming considering the past week. Trying to achieve this level of body fat do not jive well with two massive cheat days in one week. I thought I would feel like shit due to this, but I am doing Ok and feel pretty upbeat. Still got 31 days left so it is absolutely doable and it is what it is. I have added another 200mcg of T4 because I simply did not see any effects whatsoever from 400mcg so I am at 600mcg/ed. I also lowered the calories to 1850 every day instead of rotating it around which is a significant change as I have been eating 1850, 1950, and 2050 until now.

Wednesday morning and I got a low-calorie day ahead of me. That Modafinil is one amazing compound and is highly recommended to anyone who is feeling lethargic while running a heavy calorie deficit. This is my second day taking it and I honestly feel like a new person. Crazy, wish I would have thought about this a few weeks back. Just got back from my boot camp training and it really get my pulse running but not as high as when I go full-on crazy Tabata for 4 minutes. My mood is pretty good as our company is really starting to take off my quicker than I expected, this is somehow helping me to stay motivated for my diet. Yesterday I also got the word that October 6 are the tryouts for the modeling so I got 34 days until that time. The only thing that will fail me now is my inexperience in cutting at this level. I am positive I need to reduce calories even further to makes this happen, but that will have to wait until after Saturdays weigh-in.
    hmmmm. I need to check out this modalfini. I am constantly in deficit. Thx!

Friday morning and just got back from morning HIIT session at a local gym. I ate too much again last night so if I can even stay the same weight this week compared to last week I am going to call it a success. There is simply no way I'll be able to pull this off unless I lower calories a bit more so I am going to do that on Saturday. I can almost smell the end now (32 days away) and this last fat has got to come off. The one thing I am a bit confused about is the T4 I am taking. I am popping 400mcg/ed and it really seems to have absolutely zero effect on me. I doubt I am some sort of medical miracle so not sure what is going on there. Going to up that to 600mcg/ed.

I have been taking my basal temperature (rectal and orally) to help my doctor determine if my thyroid is off. Have u had yours checked?

Blog Entries
    I have been taking my basal temperature (rectal and orally) to help my doctor determine if my thyroid is off. Have u had yours checked?
    I had it checked during my last blood work and it all looked normal and I check my temperature pretty religiously.

Saturday noon and this morning I clocked in at 170.6 which is a 1.9 gain in weight. I kind of knew this one was coming considering the past week. Trying to achieve this level of body fat do not jive well with two massive cheat days in one week. I thought I would feel like shit due to this, but I am doing Ok and feel pretty upbeat. Still got 31 days left so it is absolutely doable and it is what it is. I have added another 200mcg of T4 because I simply did not see any effects whatsoever from 400mcg so I am at 600mcg/ed. I also lowered the calories to 1850 every day instead of rotating it around which is a significant change as I have been eating 1850, 1950, and 2050 until now.
    Is cutting calories an option now that u found the feel good compound?

Blog Entries

Is cutting calories an option now that u found the feel good compound?
    Yes and I set the calories at 1850 each day this week instead of rotating between 1850-2050 so it is a significant reduction.

Blog Entries
    Sunday afternoon and as previously stated I have changed T4 to 600mcg/ed and cut calories to a steady 1850kcal/ed ​as of yesterday. Feeling a bit tired because I am up peeing 4-6 times each night. Just pounding away a lot of water at this time. The only workout I have today is 4 minutes of Tabata.

Yes and I set the calories at 1850 each day this week instead of rotating between 1850-2050 so it is a significant reduction.
    Gotcha. I was thinking even lower depending on next weeks results.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    AAS Update:

So I started Test-E 500mg/wk on July 1 and about two weeks back I added Stanozol 50mg/day. I am not speaking from experience here but simply from what I am noticing. I have only used Test-E once before during a bulk and it was damn clear I was using something, strength went crazy. This time I am really not noticing much of anything except minor effects. My conclusion and people on here say it all the time is that food is 100% the most important factor. I honestly did not know, considering my experience how much it really mattered or if you could just pop some AAS and BOOM, Arnold here I come! It is, at least for me, food that is doing almost all the work because the AAS is truly having minimal effect except for muscle sparing effect.

Brands:
    Testoviron Depot 250 from German Remedies
    Neurabol Capsules from Zydus

This is all from my local pharmacy and not UGL.
    I've got some of the same Testoviron on hand. Just waiting for my next TRT labs before I take it for a test drive.
    tarmyg likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information