Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Cutting log

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoag View Post
    Sounds like you are making good progress and are very motivated. I will keep following your log. Have you taken before pics so you can do a compare pic at the end?
    I do have pictures. I'll post it once this is done regardless of how it looks :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    Hang in there white man in India!!LOL Diet is the toughest thing to do in this game its usually what separates most guys from the average Joe. Good Luck and keep your chin tucked.
    Thanks, appreciate it!

Got 60 minutes on the treadmill at 8-degree incline and 6km/h in speed. That is right below where I almost have to start running for me. After that, 4 minutes of Tabata. Then, I kind of randomly hit some muscle groups in the crappy gym and did chest until I could not even move the machine anymore. I for once felt like there was some energy in the body so I figured it was best not to waste an opportunity like that considering how I feel most of the time.

Blog Entries
    Here is a pic of shoulders, I think they are coming along nicely, at least IMHO :-)

[IMG][/IMG]

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Looking good mate! nice arms and shoulders.

what you look like relaxed? hows the midsection coming along?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    Looking good mate! nice arms and shoulders.

what you look like relaxed? hows the midsection coming along?
    Midsection is getting better but it is slow moving. I'll get it done somehow :-)

bloodchoke is offline Member
    Good job!

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Keep up the hard work!! Looking good!

Blog Entries
    Friday morning and one day to go until weigh-in. Having a low-calorie day so I took a Phentermine pill this morning and will hold off on food until this afternoon. Will do the same thing as yesterday which is head down to the gym, do 60 minutes of treadmill, 4 minutes of Tabata and then go to town on the different weights in there. It is technically leg day so I'll use that one machine they have to exhaust that as much as possible. I did wake up with a headache this morning and Excedrin do not seem to fix it so I am going to try and get a nap in the middle of the day if there is time. I did find one positive thing in the thread archives here where MikeXXL talks about feeling like crap, "as I already feel like a bag of shiit" and this was bizarrely encouraging :-) http://forums.steroid.com/competitiv...ml#post1769967

Blog Entries
    Saturday morning and I clocked in at 170.4lb which is a 1.6lb drop. It is very clearly getting harder to drop the fat and I have started to look at T4 supplementation, 400mcg/day (No T3 in India) but thinking about waiting another week. I'll make up my mind during the day and update this entry. Something bizarre happened during the night, though. I had a nightmare that I was cheating with food, like crazy amounts of food. I woke up sweating like a pig and was so hungry at 3 am it took me about one hour to get back to sleep. I woke up again at 6.45 am, daughter wanted breakfast and of course I was hungry as hell but it makes me extremely awake in the mornings. My body wants food so badly that sleep is becoming secondary. Very odd! Overall a good week of feeling like shit but having something to show for at the end :-)

Arete is offline Junior Member
    Good job tarmyg. Though the progress is slow at this point it's still moving in the right direction. One thought if your still doing keto cut and hungry in the middle of the night have a tablespoon of coconut oil. The fat will tell your body it's being fed but you'll still be in starvation mode but I find it sometime reinforces the brain on what fuel to burn. Your doing great keep crushing it.

Blog Entries
    Sunday afternoon and I just finished 40 minutes on the elliptical. Got 4 minutes of Tabata tonight but that's it for today. I actually managed to have my stomach have a feeling of full today after I put three eggs, two scoops of whey, and 150 grams of blueberries in a bowl and mixed it for about 5 minutes to make some sludge. Yum, it was delicious! I decided to start supplementing with 400mcg of T4 to see if I can keep up the fat loss. That is the only change for this week. Never taken that before so I do not know if it will work but I am hoping it will. I am regularly monitoring my temperature (I always have) and I average 36.5 - 36.7 on a normal day so I guess it should start being higher if there is an effect. Slept like a rock and I am having a high-calorie day of 2050kcal so all is good in the world :-)

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Thanks for sharing your journey and the links re: feeling crappy. It's motivational to me. I'll have t dig deeper for "what" I want.

Blog Entries
    Monday morning and I just came back from Chest and Tricep workout. No time for cardio this morning but I will be able to squeeze in that later today. Otherwise, there is always Tabata, 4 minutes and done :-) Six eggs and some ketchup for breakfast and since it is a low-calorie day I am going to take a Phentermine pill. Totally forgot to check my temperature this morning but I feel Ok so will just have to make sure to check it tomorrow. Going to be very interesting to see what effect 400mcg/day of T4 has on me. I feel confident about seeing if there is a difference since I have been sticking to my protocol religously and that is the only change. The mood is good today, somewhat upbeat and not so down as I usually am due to hunger.

Blog Entries
    I did hit the gym a second time today for 40 minutes elliptical and 4 minutes of Tabata. Here is a picture of the stomach area. I apologise in advance for the picture quality.

Arete is offline Junior Member
    Making progress. Good job finding the time to get in the workout.

Blog Entries
    Tuesday morning and I just finished Back workout and 40 minutes of LISS on the elliptical. Did not "feel" the back workout today and it took me almost 30 minutes of pure motivation to simply get to the gym. Just not a great day from that perspective. Temperature is within range, 36.6 this morning and since I have never taken T4 before I really have no clue what to expect or if the effects are immediate in terms of fat loss. We shall see on Saturday during the weigh-in to see where we are at. My new night time snack is now 200g of Dahi, 1 scoop of vanilla whey, and 150g of frozen blueberries. Truly excellent snack if I may say so myself :-)

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    what is dahi?

i know that worn out feeling, hate it! just have to push through it!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    what is dahi?

i know that worn out feeling, hate it! just have to push through it!
    Natural yoghurt, which is what I should have written instead of some Hindi stuff :-)
    RaginCajun likes this.

Blog Entries
    Wednesday and I almost feel like I am winning each week on this day as it is the mid week and I feel like I can make it to the next weigh-in. High-calorie day, meaning 2050kcal and I just had breakfast consisting of 6 eggs, 1 TBSP of Mayonnaise, and 1 TBSP of Salsa. Workout today will be Abs and 15 minutes of HIIT. Having the same problem today as yesterday with motivation but I know I will still just do what needs to be done as that is just what you do! The temperature was 36.5 this morning so I am still seeing no effects from the T4 assuming that is how it will manifest itself.

Blog Entries
    Quick update: Decided to sit at home, being as calm as possible, doing nothing to see the change in temperature. It has been about 90 minutes since I took 400mcg of T4 and the temperature have gone from 36.5 to 36.9 so it would seem to do something. I'll measure again in about 60 minutes to see if it holds there.

Blog Entries
    Third update for today. I headed over to the pharmacy as I decided to stack Stanozolol for the last six weeks of this cut. I think that will help me just that little bit extra to hold onto the little muscle I have and also, perhaps, harden me up for the photoshoot when that comes. The bizarre thing about buying Stanozolol here is that they come in 2mg capsules so taking 50mg/day is 25 capsules :-) They can easily be opened however and I can pour all the content into some water which should make it a bit easier.

Blog Entries
    Thursday morning and I got Shoulders and Triceps, 40 minutes of elliptical and 4 minutes of Tabata on the schedule. I got a low-calorie day (1850kcal) so I took 37.5mg of Phentermine this morning. I found out last time (3 days ago) that if just have a small amount of food before the Phentermine it is way more effective for me so I ate 4 eggs before the pill. I added 50mg of Stanozolol to this morning's batch. I am 2 days short of having a full 6 weeks on this compound, but I doubt that matters much (Should have started on the 11th). Got into a fight with the wife last night, all my fault honestly as I am simply hungry all the damn time and I am a bit short tempered. I also could not play with my daughter without, basically sitting in the couch yesterday as I had no energy left. I have said it before and I'll say it again, someone could drop a million dollars in front of me, but I will not go through this shit again once it is done. I should be about 4 weeks out according to my schedule and I really hope that is true because if I could simply eat around maintenance my life quality would be 100% better.

Blog Entries
    Updated progress picture. The first one was pretty crappy.

Blog Entries
    Friday morning and one day until weigh-in. Feel pretty good about the week but had massive insomnia last night. Did not fall asleep until 1 am or so and up at 6 am. Even as I am writing this I feel remarkably awake. I quick search here shows a few threads around Winstrol and insomnia so maybe that is it as that is the only thing that changed yesterday or it could simply be one of those nights. I feel like I am on target, but one never knows until weigh-in and picture comparisons for verification. I had almost my entire day of carbs in my breakfast as I had a protein bar. Not had one of those in 6 weeks so it felt like I was eating candy for breakfast. Today is legs, 40 minutes of LISS and 4 minutes of Tabata.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    How many more lbs do you want to lose?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    How many more lbs do you want to lose?
    Not sure but not many :-) I have the fat on the lower front and back mostly but also some in the chest. There is no way they will let me do the photoshoot unless I am more or less chiseled so I got some way to go I think. At this point, I really go more by what it looks than what I weigh and compare pictures from week to week.

looking good man, just need a tan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    looking good man, just need a tan
    Screw the tan man, they will have to photoshop that crap :-) Funny thing, that is exactly what my sister told me when asked for her input!

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Screw the tan man, they will have to photoshop that crap :-) Funny thing, that is exactly what my sister told me when asked for her input!

hahaha!

Blog Entries
    Saturday morning and I clocked in at 170.4lb which means my weight stayed the same. I missed one workout this past week so that is plus some calories, but I had also added 400mcg of T4 which do not seem to have done much, but I'll give that stuff another week. The body composition is clearly getting better, but I am in completely unknown territories for me so I will have to experiment some to figure out how to burn off this remaining fat. Maybe simply lowering calories, more cardio, add another compound! There are some options, but I will have to ponder them for a bit. I added T4 and Winstrol this past week so I should probably let that do its thing for another week. I have been patient thus far so what is another week?
    Last edited by tarmyg; 08-14-2015 at 07:56 PM.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Has the Test E kicked in yet?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Has the Test E kicked in yet?
    Mmm, not really. Honestly, I doubt it will be a massive difference as I am in a big deficit. It is also my first time cutting with Test-E (Only used it for bulking) so I do not really have the experience yet to answer the question. Ask me in about 4 weeks.

Blog Entries
    Here is a second update for today. It is 7 pm and I kind of screwed up by eating too many calories during the day so I got around 160 kcal left and I am honestly about to chew my arm off. I got another 250g of chicken laying around. This is the only reason I am sitting here typing as it is keeping me focused remembering that there is a larger goal and writing it down here helps. Damn, not easy tonight!

Blog Entries
    Sunday morning and it is a low-calorie day so I ate 4 eggs and a TBSP of Mayonnaise and then took my Phentermine. This compound have a weird effect on me that I have only observed in Ephedrine before. When I pee it feels like it have squeezed my urine tract so it is harder to pee, it is very odd. As the effect of the compound dissipates during the day as the effect is minimized and by night time it is generally gone. Considering I am taking 25 2mg Stanazolol pills every morning now that almost feel like a breakfast in itself and it is helping with the hunger a bit. Not much but I'll take anything at this point. I feel like this is the moment that separates the people who can do this and those who can not. Lethargy, irritation, exhaustion, trouble sleeping due to hunger, the motivation you name it. My wife is being extremely supportive as always simply saying "you got to do what you got to do" even though I know it is taxing on her also as having a husband who can almost not do shit at home is not fun at all. Today I am going to squeeze in 40 minutes of LISS and 4 minutes of Tabata.

Blog Entries
    Monday morning and I just finished Chest and Bicep workout. Felt Ok but not great by any means. Doubt the feeling of great workouts will reappear until after I eat on maintenance again. Breakfast contained 2 eggs, 100ml coconut milk, and one scoop of whey in a shaker cup. I was pretty hungry last night so I kept pounding away water. I paid for that during the night as I was up 8 times peeing, yeah 8 times :-) Crazy!!! Got a long day of work ahead of me but still need to fit in some sort of cardio, 40 minutes LISS, 4 minutes Tabata or 15 minutes HIIT is on the menu up for grabs. Considering posting in the competition section but that intimidates me more than Marcus300 thread so I am giving that another week before I jump in there. The Stanozolol is giving me a tingling feeling in my feet like they are about to fall asleep. I could not find that among the side effects so I guess it me specific. Anyhow, for anyone else thinking about running it that is what I am noticing thus far. Side effects before strength effect :-)

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    Tan makes everything look better. Psychologically might improve your mood. Can see the definition in your hard work!

Blog Entries
    Early afternoon here and I just ate one Avacado (Not native to India so cost me $5 for a single small one) but man was that good. It honestly tasted like the best food I have ever had. Last night was a mental disaster, no I did not cheat, but I was a ****ing poophead. Just angry at everything and everyone. Even managed so snap at my 5-year-old to which I immediately apologised because she simply could not fall asleep and sitting beside the bed for 90 minutes took a toll on my fragile mind. My birthday is coming up on Thursday so I am going to save my "high" calorie day for that day. Still will have low carbs but probably a watermelon birthday cake :-) I finished Back day on the gym but still need to fit in cardio somehow that will most likely be Tabata tonight. I realize that a lot of this shit I am writing comes across as whining, but I am simply trying to be honest about the effects this cut is having, not only on me but everyone around me because if my wife was not of the supportive nature this would have stopped working a long time ago.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Tan makes everything look better. Psychologically might improve your mood. Can see the definition in your hard work!
    I'll take that advice. Obviously, living where I am I just got to remove my shirt and sit outside for 20 minutes at a time and I'll tan, with or without the sun shining.

Blog Entries
    Wednesday and I already feel like I made it through another week. I LOVE Wednesdays :-) Went and picked up a new Scooter yesterday, Suzuki Swish. Yeah yeah, I know it's not manly and stuff but we started a new company a few weeks back and I need to be able to get around and money is EXTREMELY tight right now as I am pouring it all into this new venture. I missed my cardio yesterday but at least got my lifting in and it felt good. Today is abs and cardio day and I should not have a problem fitting that in. This morning my wife told me to get my shit together as she is getting a bit tired of the crappy mood her husband is in. Can not say I blame her. I will double down on my effort to keep it together and not act like a general douchebag. I did notice in the competition section one of the guys eating 1.1g of carbs/lb to keep energy up. Since I am 100% in Ketosis I doubt that would effect me much and since I am so carb sensitive I would likely have to cut calories even further. I am really hoping I see a change this coming week as I stalled this past one.

Blog Entries
    Thursday morning and yesterday was a no workout day. I was supposed to do cardio and abs but none of that happened. Got up at 4 am this morning due to hunger and could not fall back to sleep. I have Shoulders and Triceps workout today and I will not miss that one. As I took Phentermine yesterday my mood was much improved. I really wish I could buy Qsymia here in India, but it is not for sale at the pharmacy as of yet. It really is a massive difference taking these drugs to help with hunger. I am only on Phentermine E3D, but those days are massively different from the other two. Not noticing much of the Test-E or Winstrol yet (Test-E is 6 weeks in on Friday and Winstrol is 7 days in today).

damn T, hope you don't have any bonk stuff. seem test always kicked in for me around week 6

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information