TheEspada is offline Junior Member

Am i doing this the right way ?

hi guys i started cutting around 15/1/2015 started at 91kg now i am 87.8kg as my digital scale says i dont know if i am going slow or is this fine i eat 4 mealss per day 30g carbs, 50 to 60 proteins, 10-30g of fats depends on the protein source i started using lipo-6 i am halfway through the bottle and was thinking going for something more powerful like clen after i finish my lipo need some advice on what to do.
    Thanks in advance

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's really slow, which is ideal for maintaining muscle mass and strength but if you're looking to lose weight faster you need to cut some calories or do some cardio.

Sounds like you could easily take some protein away, 60g x 4 = 240, take that to 220 for a few weeks then 200 and hover on that for the rest of your cut then manipulate carbs and fats for a further deficit. I'd suggest mostly carbs though since if you're eating as little as 40g fat a day that could have negative effects on your hormone production etc.

TheEspada is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    That's really slow, which is ideal for maintaining muscle mass and strength but if you're looking to lose weight faster you need to cut some calories or do some cardio.

Sounds like you could easily take some protein away, 60g x 4 = 240, take that to 220 for a few weeks then 200 and hover on that for the rest of your cut then manipulate carbs and fats for a further deficit. I'd suggest mostly carbs though since if you're eating as little as 40g fat a day that could have negative effects on your hormone production etc.
    Yeah i am even gaining strength on my main lifts like squat and deadlifts i will cut my calorie abit maybe 40g carbs total on non workout days and go for 120-160 on training days but if i train mainly for strength can i use clen with it safely ?

Thread Information