Thread: Diet protines

spidermonkey is offline New Member

Diet protines

I guys just wondering can whey protein isolate Be used as a meal replacement to diet?

Quote Originally Posted by spidermonkey View Post
    I guys just wondering can whey protein isolate Be used as a meal replacement to diet?
    Depending on how you want to diet but doesn't make much sense to me. Do you track macros?

spidermonkey is offline New Member
    It's more for the misses she's trying to lose weight and instead of buying other diet shakes I suggested whey protein isolate as a meal replacement but I'm not to sure now an I don't want her kicking off if it makes her out on weight rather than lose it lol

Quote Originally Posted by spidermonkey View Post
    It's more for the misses she's trying to lose weight and instead of buying other diet shakes I suggested whey protein isolate as a meal replacement but I'm not to sure now an I don't want her kicking off if it makes her out on weight rather than lose it lol
    I mean it all depends on calorie intake. How about researching tracking your macro nutrients. Check out iifym and plug in her stats. Should give you how many calories she burns in a day. Eat 300-500 calories below that and she will lose. As far as protein shake only as meal replacement I don't recommend it. A meal should be balanced with carbs and fats. Once you learn her macros download the myfitnesspal app to track her numbers daily. It's a lot to learn and get used to but that's how most of the ladies and gents here track what they eat whether it be cutting or bulking.

iifym.com

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Isolate is absolutely no other calories, so i definitely wouldn't recommend that. As a meal replacement there should be some fats/carbs (unless doing a no carb diet) and you should also make sure she's getting enough fats throughout the day to maintain hormonal balance.

Thread Information