Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By skaz915

Thread: Am i doing this right ?

lemay1985 is offline New Member

Am i doing this right ?

Hey guys I'm 29 249lb 29% bf had done couple cycles before but just for power lifting never body building. I'm eating about 250g of protein every day about 79g carbs doing an hr cardio daily and also training hard in the weight room. My food is 4 egg whites in the morning three meals chicken Brest 6oz with medium red potato all three meal. cup of blue or raspberry Or yogurt. Last meal chicken breast alone..

30mg anavar daily 100mg prop eod.

Looking to lose fat and gain lean mass em I in the right track 0 carbs is a killer I have been dropping 2 to 3 lb a week

Arms bigger shoulder wider but the scale is killing me looking to get to 225 around 15%

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You ever try carb cycling?

It also sounds as if your not eating enough for your weight which can sliw your metabolism... I'm 193 currently and eat more than that(avg 25-30oz chicken daily 12-15 egg whites, sweet potatoes(200-250g) fresh steamed broccoli/cauliflower/asparagus(dense veggies)

Have you gotten your thyroid checked or hormones at any recent time??

Went got full check on October when I started to get back in to this everything seem to check or fine .

Yes I was doing 3 days 0 carb 1 day card up iv lost 27 pounds sense October. I have changed not to a every day low carb. To not feel to drained .on the third day I'm dragging.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lemay1985 View Post
    Yes I was doing 3 days 0 carb 1 day card up iv lost 27 pounds sense October. I have changed not to a every day low carb. To not feel to drained .on the third day I'm dragging.
    First off congrats on the weight loss!

Oh no I agree, w/like a 3 low 1 high, some stretch it and do 4 low 1 high, but stay the path...

It's great to see you got BW done... Smart!

Try looking into our diet thread what are you eating now... It's helped me stay on track tremendously...

Thank you! I basically got married and let go so I'm paying for the that partying now. I got to 330 lb 33 35% bf am in the hunt for 15%.

So ur saying I should stick to the carb cycling instead of a constant low carb?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You are making good results... It will take some time... As you know, but also if what your doing is working you could always stay w/it til it's not then switch or try cutting cals to 500 less than your TDEE, or look into carb cycling...

Your on the right path... Up your cardio as much as you can each time(if not each time each wk etc set sm goals achieve them and re-evaluate... As your new TDEE will be different and need adjusted when you keep losing...

GL OP!

Thank you. I was wondering see if what I'm doing is right I been training people for years and I'm putting the lil bit of knowledge I learned in to my self and it's been going good but just wanted other points of view. I panicked because last two week it's gotten harder to lose. But sense the anavar and prop are in use I was thinking I'm just gaining muscle and burning fat so it's not showing on the scale. Shirts fit loose in the belly tighter on the arms and shoulders. .

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thank you. I was wondering see if what I'm doing is right I been training people for years and I'm putting the lil bit of knowledge I learned in to my self and it's been going good but just wanted other points of view. I panicked because last two week it's gotten harder to lose. But sense the anavar and prop are in use I was thinking I'm just gaining muscle and burning fat so it's not showing on the scale. Shirts fit loose in the belly tighter on the arms and shoulders. .
    It's time consuming no doubt... I'm no where I want to be... And in this game it's a marathon not a sprint(I'm just realizing this as I have some injuries but at least I can still w/o and make progress!

Keep at it... I don't know if I woulda ran a cycle yet(it's best to get bf down to 15% max b4 you start! It may make you gain some weight but duet and training will dictate this!

Yes I know but I feel like on a cycle the dedication is stronger as long as my bf% goes down I don't mind the weight I wish I could stay 245 solid !

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yes I know but I feel like on a cycle the dedication is stronger as long as my bf% goes down I don't mind the weight I wish I could stay 245 solid !
    I know you said you got BW b4 how long into this cycle are you?

Are you taking an AI/HCG on cycle?

Week 1 15mg anavar daily same for week two with a-HD. just started this week with 30 mg var with 1/2 cc prop eod this week and next week 1cc eod. Not dosing heavily just kinda like therapy...

I have the hcg there I usually start the hcg when I'm done with the cycle and some nova. As for other pills fish oil saw palmetto milk thistle one a day mens..

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I have the hcg there I usually start the hcg when I'm done with the cycle and some nova. As for other pills fish oil saw palmetto milk thistle one a day mens..
    Look into why hCG should be run on cycle(it mimicks LH production and keeps your testes functioning and also makes PCT easier - helos w/a faster recovery, & also keeps your boys from atrophy)... HCG WHY IT SHOULD BE USED ON CYCLE AND HOW TO PREPARE IT(by Austinite) all his threads are updated to the newest and most safest/successful info there is...

Ok I'll look in to it thanks for the heads up. Tried to post a befor and current lick but doesn't up load.

Thanks for the advice. good wright up I'll start my hcg with my next prop shot ...

skaz915 is offline Member
    So everybody is just going to ignore that your almost 30% bf and running a cycle. You should have cut down to atleast 20% imo

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by skaz915 View Post
    So everybody is just going to ignore that your almost 30% bf and running a cycle. You should have cut down to atleast 20% imo
    I did address that... Up further... I said I wouldn't have started a cycle at that high bf(as it may make him gain weight), etc, etc...

Great point Skaz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skaz915
    My personal experience I took sus and eq last cycle and lost about 25 lbs.

I don't really care about the weight prop and var with the diet I'm doing won't reduce body fat?

I'm worried about fat percentage going down I'm not cheating on this either my cheat day witch is sat is a 10 oz stake with veggies. Was on var for two weeks and felt a lil draw on test even on a-HD. So I started the prop to support.

As long as it's muscle I'm putting in I don't mind the weight. Good hight test levels Help you burn fat faster or em I wrong. I'm eating lean so I thought my gains would be lea im doing 1 hr cardio on the minimum. Sometimes 2 .

Body fat was measured with electrical machine. Today's current weight 247 and 27% bf ...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    As long as it's muscle I'm putting in I don't mind the weight. Good hight test levels Help you burn fat faster or em I wrong. I'm eating lean so I thought my gains would be lea im doing 1 hr cardio on the minimum. Sometimes 2 .
    It's really all diet dependent and thsts a great cheat meal(sounds like one I would do lol), but w/proper traing/diet/cardio(to burn fat you actually want to keep your HR down in the fat burning zone(it's all dependent on age weight and height)...

You've started... Just watch for sides as your test to estro conversion will be much higher than someone w/15%... Just keep your AI dose strict and pull bloods at wk 6 to see where you are...

Thank you natch3

5-10 247 lb 29

skaz915 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I did address that... Up further... I said I wouldn't have started a cycle at that high bf(as it may make him gain weight), etc, etc...

Great point Skaz!!!

AHH you did! Sorry, i missed that the first time.

@ lemay1985 nach has given you some solid advice. Ive ran a cycle before with a crappy diet and it turned out to be a crappy cycle. As long as your gear is legit, diet is 80% of it
    NACH3 likes this.

[QUOTE="skaz915"]

Thanks yes diet is 80% I agree 100 I'm back on carb cycling... That was what was working at first I just hate that 3 rd 0 carb day. So I changed to low carb every day that way the draw ain't much... I kill this thing on a daily and I lift pretty heavy all the time .. Should be good. Just wanted some other point of view.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=lemay1985;7028949]
    Quote Originally Posted by skaz915

Thanks yes diet is 80% I agree 100 I'm back on carb cycling... That was what was working at first I just hate that 3 rd 0 carb day. So I changed to low carb every day that way the draw ain't much... I kill this thing on a daily and I lift pretty heavy all the time .. Should be good. Just wanted some other point of view.
    Also try going 3 low 1 high(3 low would 40% lower than TDEE Of carbs) and on the high day 15% above the TDEE carbs... That way your body is fooling itself and using your glycogen stores first... Thus dropping bf while maintaining muscle tissue... Just food for thought

Last measures 251 27% 69lbs fat today's 241 25 % 60lb fat. Second week of prop third week var up to 45 mg Ed 100 mg eod prop feeling good!! Back to carb cycling one day 0 one day low one day high.. Working for now. Arms started 17 now 18.5 shoulder look a lot better...

What do you guys think about adding Clen to this cycle. one of my buddies told me to run mast at the last ten days.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Certainly don't bother with the mast. And to be honest it's not worth doing the clen at 25%

23% now but ok I been iffy about Clen cuz I seen a lot of good and bad things on it... Hope I'm at 20% by the end of the cycle I'm eating as clean as possible. I'm thinking of going back to that idea of carbs every day at moderate portions to.

For about a week and then tighten up and go 4 days low 1 day high with no cheating...

Lost some more 42 in total I'm on a low low carb for the whole week! Except for my cheat meal .. 237lbs.23%

234 21% been on fish and veggies this hole week going to try 5 day low carb and 6 day carb up been going good for me running out of prop now real good gains all around 44 waist now 38

Thread Information