Junk bomb is offline Associate Member

Critique redone cutting cycle

Hopefully this link works but I posted my first diet a couple of weeks ago, and this is just fixed a bit. Lowered protein powders, added extra eggs and more turkey breast, got rid of the apple and tried to put more food in the morning before my workout.

I'm 88kg 194lbs around 18% bodyfat, currently on prop/mast cycle, training 5 days a week and trying to add 2 x 40min cardio sessions with abs and calves..

Any help would be much appreciated

Forgot to mention I train between meal 2 and 3 and have shake immediately after training and then meal 3 30-60 mins after

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Goals?

Total macro's?

Masteron at 18% bodyfat?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Goals? Total macro's? Masteron at 18% bodyfat?
    Want to get down to 10% bf

2400 calories
    261g 1044cal - protein - 45%
    147g 588cal - carbs - 25%
    77g 694cal - fats - 30%

Yes masteron at 18% bodyfat. 4 weeks left of 8 weeks cycle
    Last edited by Junk bomb; 04-03-2015 at 04:06 AM.

uhit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Junk bomb View Post
    Want to get down to 10% bf

2400 calories
    261g 1044cal - protein - 43%
    147g 588cal - carbs - 24%
    77g 694cal - fats - 28%

Yes masteron at 18% bodyfat. 4 weeks left of 8 weeks cycle
    To my understanding masteron only gives a dryer appearance and tends to work best when 12% or under. Don't really think you need it at this stage

Quote Originally Posted by uhit
    To my understanding masteron only gives a dryer appearance and tends to work best when 12% or under. Don't really think you need it at this stage
    Yeah I sort of realize this now but I've already bought it and half way through so I'm going to keep jabbing it

uhit is offline Member
    Yeah I sort of realize this now but I've already bought it and half way through so I'm going to keep jabbing it
    Well at least you'll look dryer than without

Would it be better to drop calories maybe 600 deficit, since on cycle my body should hold the muscle better? I just want the quickest results possible without loosing muscle

I've also decided to add 60mins fasted low intensity cardio ie walking. In the morning at least 3x a week

uhit is offline Member
    Since you are using gear I believe it should be fine imo to drop calories lower as it will allow you to hold on to muscle mass when cutting. If you can sustain it for a while by all means.

Hopefully it doesn't affect performance in the gym long term, otherwise good to go. Just wondering, are you taking into account the calories burned from walking into your 2,400 and compensating by eating a bit more? Or are you adding them in as a 'bonus' and still meeting 2,400 through the diet alone, which would lead to a larger deficit. (Moreso for my benefit I would like to know)

Quote Originally Posted by uhit
    Since you are using gear I believe it should be fine imo to drop calories lower as it will allow you to hold on to muscle mass when cutting. If you can sustain it for a while by all means. Hopefully it doesn't affect performance in the gym long term, otherwise good to go. Just wondering, are you taking into account the calories burned from walking into your 2,400 and compensating by eating a bit more? Or are you adding them in as a 'bonus' and still meeting 2,400 through the diet alone, which would lead to a larger deficit. (Moreso for my benefit I would like to know)
    No, I'm not counting the calories burned from walking, as I'm not working at the moment and don't do much exercise or even walking around other than the gym..

I haven't really seen the results I was hoping for that's why I'm thinking of lowering calories and also adding the cardio..

I'm not seeming to loose much fat, but maybe even gaining a little bit or muscle, that's the reason.. How much lower should I drop?

uhit is offline Member
    No, I'm not counting the calories burned from walking, as I'm not working at the moment and don't do much exercise or even walking around other than the gym..

I haven't really seen the results I was hoping for that's why I'm thinking of lowering calories and also adding the cardio..

I'm not seeming to loose much fat, but maybe even gaining a little bit or muscle, that's the reason.. How much lower should I drop?
    100-150 calories and see how the week goes and re-adjust by another 100 if need be

Adds
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Critique redone cutting cycle-image-2283351779.jpg  
    Last edited by Junk bomb; 05-06-2015 at 01:09 AM.

Thread Information