Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Please rate my bulking diet plan.

griim18 is offline Banned
    Hi so iam 15 years old been training for 3 months straight currently 5'6 and 130lbs in weight i started at 105lbs and been popping dianabol suppliments for 2 months now (8weeks). Dianabol is better than amino 2222 it makes me bigger. My diet is 4000-5000 calories a day With 200-300g of protein And i dont calculate the carbs amount but i eat a lot of it. I am trying to get to 150lbs. What suppliments can u suggest?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by griim18 View Post
    Hi so iam 15 years old been training for 3 months straight currently 5'6 and 130lbs in weight i started at 105lbs and been popping dianabol suppliments for 2 months now (8weeks). Dianabol is better than amino 2222 it makes me bigger. My diet is 4000-5000 calories a day With 200-300g of protein And i dont calculate the carbs amount but i eat a lot of it. I am trying to get to 150lbs. What suppliments can u suggest?
    You're a different age every day.

You should probably inject a couple of grams of tren every week and just eat burgers 6 x per day. When you are full from eating them get a couple of lbs of fries and take them as you would a suppository.

Good luck.
    ibrahem and RaginCajun like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

griim18 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    You're a different age every day. You should probably inject a couple of grams of tren every week and just eat burgers 6 x per day. When you are full from eating them get a couple of lbs of fries and take them as you would a suppository. Good luck.
    okay ill do that. For the tren i dont know what kind of suppliments it is but ill search for it buy it and drink lots of it thank you

skaz915 is offline Member
    If your 15 messing around with aas, excuse my language, but you are a fvckin idiot. Also i believe you have to be 18 to participate on this forum.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by skaz915 View Post
    If your 15 messing around with aas, excuse my language, but you are a fvckin idiot. Also i believe you have to be 18 to participate on this forum.
    He probably isn't 15. But I think you're right on the idiot front. Troll at least.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

jngymrat is offline Associate Member
    Wow.

ibrahem is online now Junior Member
    dude back in black is just kidding u
    stop all shit u doing ur still young for steroids
    go research in diet section an learn how to eat

Thread Information