Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RaginCajun
  • 1 Post By Synhax

Thread: EGG whites

corestorm is offline Associate Member

EGG whites

Hey quick question, do i run the risk of getting salmonella bye doing this, i ****ing hate eggs, so i'm taking eggwhites, the cartons. and making shakes with them. I blend 8 eggwhites - 1 cup protine powder - 1 cup oats for breakfast. and chug it back.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    As long as they are pasteurized, you are go to go.

In the past, I would make a similar shake but my stomach could not handle it. Use to clear out my whole office!

hahaha, i hear you on that man. I have the same issue. Other peoples pain, is my gain in this case though. lol

Quote Originally Posted by corestorm
    hahaha, i hear you on that man. I have the same issue. Other peoples pain, is my gain in this case though. lol
    It really upset my stomach and I was running to the bathroom all the time. I had to stop drinking them, started cooking and baking with them
    corestorm likes this.

I just can't stomach eggs man, i'd rather eat dog shit, i used to love them i'm not sure what happened... Scrambled eggs to me are like cottage cheese with vomit on them. My only other option is just drinking them raw in a shake... That sucks that your body can't take them like that, i just get gassy as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by corestorm
    I just can't stomach eggs man, i'd rather eat dog shit, i used to love them i'm not sure what happened... Scrambled eggs to me are like cottage cheese with vomit on them. My only other option is just drinking them raw in a shake... That sucks that your body can't take them like that, i just get gassy as hell.
    I have never tasted dog shit before

Synhax is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by corestorm View Post
    Hey quick question, do i run the risk of getting salmonella bye doing this, i ****ing hate eggs, so i'm taking eggwhites, the cartons. and making shakes with them. I blend 8 eggwhites - 1 cup protine powder - 1 cup oats for breakfast. and chug it back.
    so if you hate eggs why eat them? there are so many other alternatives instead. Also, you should be fine, i know alot of ppl that eat raw eggs, but if you really dont enjoy something dont force it, find some thing else you'd actually enjoy it shouldn't be a chore.
    corestorm likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Synhax View Post
    so if you hate eggs why eat them? there are so many other alternatives instead. Also, you should be fine, i know alot of ppl that eat raw eggs, but if you really dont enjoy something dont force it, find some thing else you'd actually enjoy it shouldn't be a chore.

I hate all food, eating is not my favorite pastime, i don't eat to enjoy food, i eat because i have no choice. 7 - 8 clean meals a day takes its toll after a while my dude.

I hate all food, eating is not my favorite pastime, i don't eat to enjoy food, i eat because i have no choice. 7 - 8 clean meals a day takes its toll after a while my dude.
    i love food!

eating and cooking are enjoyments for me

Synhax is offline Associate Member
    Oh man i feel for you then, i have the opposite problem lol. But i do indulge myself once in a while, it wont kill you to eat a meal or two outside every week and enjoy yourself. I actually think its a good thing cause it helps you mentally recharge, at least for me cause dry, clean food gets really boring fast.

marty-6 is offline New Member
    I love eggs! I eat two omlette a day...here is the thing: try to cook them with olive oil and add some spices ( black pepper, ginger and cumin is my favourite) ...a pinch of slat, but if you dont care about the calorie and you wanna taste great, add a slice of cheese!!! Killerr omlette!!!

Thread Information