T3ckton1k is offline Junior Member

Criticise my diet

174cms 72.5kgs about 14Bf (fat abs while flexed, first 2 packs while relaxed, shoulders well defined even while standing, veiny chest)

07:00 4 boiled eggs
    12:00 protein bar (no time for a real meal)
    2:00 lean meat (chicken breast, pork or beef) with salad, mushrooms or boiled veggies depends on what workout I am doing that day + a banana
    Workout
    4:00 same as 2 exactly
    6:00 same meat like 2:00 but nothing else
    8:00 a can of fish or yoghurt or cottage cheese or almonds

+ some almonds here amd there if i get hungry and 1 large green apple before workout if I feel realy lacking carbs

I do this during a cut, when I bulk I add some oats with milk in the morning and I eat larger portions. i always eat clean, cheating close to never. Also I upper the calories during the weekend but I still eat 100% clean, despide I do not workout on sundays (gym closed)

Also please suggest me some supps worth taking considering that I get fat easily.
    Now I take mono creatine caps, lipo 6 black and I am close to finish my animal stak (energy+focus+strenght+aggresivity it feels like most guys describe juice). also i will soon buy bcaa not to lose any muscle while on the cut.
    I am thinking about cla but it sounds to good to be true considerif that people say that it directs almost all macros to lean mass....

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Idk how much you're actually eating but what you eat isn't as important as how much of it you eat. If you're trying to gain weight eat more, trying to lose it eat less. Pretty much as simple as that with diet. Eat a variety of foods to maintain balance and energy, get enough fiber, get enough micronutrients etc etc etc.

As for supplements, creatine always and BCAA's if you have the money to waste. CLA isn't great by any means, i noticed no significant different when using it for a month, it may have some benefits but i saw none.

T3ckton1k is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    Idk how much you're actually eating but what you eat isn't as important as how much of it you eat. If you're trying to gain weight eat more, trying to lose it eat less. Pretty much as simple as that with diet. Eat a variety of foods to maintain balance and energy, get enough fiber, get enough micronutrients etc etc etc.

As for supplements, creatine always and BCAA's if you have the money to waste. CLA isn't great by any means, i noticed no significant different when using it for a month, it may have some benefits but i saw none.
    I might give it a shot if i find a promotion despite it is.not something that you feel and you are able to see if it works or not as a preworkout... anything else you think is worth buying?

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    Personally I dont use preworkouts. I did use Jack3d, Albuterex etc a while back but over the last 2 years or so, I havent felt a need to spend money on this sort of stuff. My motivation to smash whatever body part i'm training that day is enough to push me hard. As long as you've had a decent meal and carb intake prior to the workout, you should be ready to go. The only supps I use are whey and creatine, but thats just me. If your diet is solid and your training intense you should see results without the need for additional supps.

If you're an easy fat gainer, just keep the cardio going. Preferably HIIT.

Thread Information