Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33
  • 1 Post By MIKE_XXL

Thread: Need weekend snack ideas.... UGH

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Need weekend snack ideas.... UGH

So, I go camping on the weekends starting this past weekend and I do AWESOME all week long on my diet but come the weekend and now with camping it's way more difficult to stay on track. I'm not one to sit around and relax AT ALL but when I'm camping it's what it's mostly about. When I get bored I get hungry and this weekend I was pounding Soda, Doritos, and Chips Ahoy cookies. During the week I'm so good and I know it's good to have a cheat day (once per week not twice) so I'm looking for some easy snack ideas. I'm going to pick up some Quest Bars which are OK but better than Chips Ahoy. Looking for other snack ideas that won't crush my diet.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33
    So, I go camping on the weekends starting this past weekend and I do AWESOME all week long on my diet but come the weekend and now with camping it's way more difficult to stay on track. I'm not one to sit around and relax AT ALL but when I'm camping it's what it's mostly about. When I get bored I get hungry and this weekend I was pounding Soda, Doritos, and Chips Ahoy cookies. During the week I'm so good and I know it's good to have a cheat day (once per week not twice) so I'm looking for some easy snack ideas. I'm going to pick up some Quest Bars which are OK but better than Chips Ahoy. Looking for other snack ideas that won't crush my diet.
    I cheat meal or day? You shouldn't be cheating all day even once ew. Beef jerky, pre cooked chicken breast, greens, rice cakes, Ezekiel bread, Ezekiel cereal are just a few things you could bring camping
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I cheat meal or day? You shouldn't be cheating all day even once ew. Beef jerky, pre cooked chicken breast, greens, rice cakes, Ezekiel bread, Ezekiel cereal are just a few things you could bring camping
    I had a cheat WEEKEND!!!!!! HAHA It was the first weekend and a ton of work so it wasn't like I was sitting around all weekend. I actually raked and spread 30 yards of crushed stone today AND went to the gym after. Just don't want to work this hard and have it go to waste over the weekend.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Tbh I agree... I had maybe two cheat meals in about 4months... Like Bio said bring it w-you... Foid prep is a job in itself but it's so rewarding to see the results,,, come in Pistol you know this!

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    almonds and nuts, trail mix, any fruit that you can carry, granola/oat bars, put peanut butter on anything or by its self,

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Also you could cook everything prior and rubber where it up - huh Bio?! Lol. Honestly the options are endless

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You said in your first post that you know it's good to have a cheat day once ew. I wouldn't do that. It should be a cheat meal once ew or maybe 2 times but I wouldn't have more then one.
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Tbh I agree... I had maybe two cheat meals in about 4months... Like Bio said bring it w-you... Foid prep is a job in itself but it's so rewarding to see the results,,, come in Pistol you know this!
    I have so much discipline believe me. I eat well and train hard but I was TERRIBLE this weekend. Just need to hold myself accountable.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I have so much discipline believe me. I eat well and train hard but I was TERRIBLE this weekend. Just need to hold myself accountable.
    Hey at least your coming and asking for help! My know you can eat well you get down to 10-12% right... Goal lower?! Just know you can and will conquer this it's only as strong as you let it to be...

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Give up camping???? It is hazardous to your health

I made a Protein Mug Brownie tonight and it was SOOOOO GOOD!!!!! A healthy snack that craves the sweet tooth before bed.

pitweiler is offline Member
    I made a Protein Mug Brownie tonight and it was SOOOOO GOOD!!!!! A healthy snack that craves the sweet tooth before bed.
    Care to share the recipe

Need weekend snack ideas.... UGH-brownie.png

here you go. I got it from a post on here a long time ago.
    Duo likes this.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    i recommend calorie free "*****"...never got me fat...LOL...
    NACH3 likes this.

Thread Information