Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"

Are HERE any BACK-loaders?

Hey!

Do we have any body carb back-loading on here?

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i know back in black is a proponent of it

Hope he will jump in...

My main question is, if I can dring Whey during no carb period.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Somebody mention me?????

My last meal of the day is carb heavy. Mostly because I feel better in my morning workouts but partly because I sleep better with a full belly and mentally feel as though I am giving my body the nutrients it needs to repair during my 8 hour sleep/fast.

It's a moot point when bulking though because all my meals have carbs then. My current cut diet looks something like

Carbs and pro

Workout

Carbs and pro

Carbs and pro

Pro

Pro

Carbs and pro

If I don't work out I don't have that 2nd carb pro meal.

Not sure I understand your q though Gaspaco. My protein meals always have a small amount of carbs in them, maybe only 10g or so but they aren't zero carb.

Is that what you wanted?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    BIB what kinda carbs are you eating for your last meal? I haven't been sleeping to well so I'm thinking about giving it a try

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Somebody mention me?????

My last meal of the day is carb heavy. Mostly because I feel better in my morning workouts but partly because I sleep better with a full belly and mentally feel as though I am giving my body the nutrients it needs to repair during my 8 hour sleep/fast.

It's a moot point when bulking though because all my meals have carbs then. My current cut diet looks something like

Carbs and pro

Workout

Carbs and pro

Carbs and pro

Pro

Pro

Carbs and pro

If I don't work out I don't have that 2nd carb pro meal.

Not sure I understand your q though Gaspaco. My protein meals always have a small amount of carbs in them, maybe only 10g or so but they aren't zero carb.

Is that what you wanted?
    BIB - this is on a cut correct?

I too always have carbs as my body seems to utilize them very well! I'm still trying to find the better balance w/my fats(they seem low to me) but I don't like gaining fat when I don't have too(obviously)... Any thing I could do better(all my meals are posted daily)
    1. Whey shk, apple, 6egg whites, 2slices of Dave's killer seeded bread
    Gym
    2. Post w/o whey shk, 8egg whites, oatmeal
    3. 6.25oz baked chick sweet potato - 200-230g steamed broccoli/asparagus/cauliflower are my go to greens etc
    4. Same w/wheat pasta high in omega 3s
    5. Same sweet potato greens nuts
    6. Same/or fish/red meat(if last meal) steamed greens avocado nuts etc

What other fats would you recommend(I'm trying to better my meal timing in regards to working out etc - and when I go to two a days at some point I'll need more fats

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    BIB what kinda carbs are you eating for your last meal? I haven't been sleeping to well so I'm thinking about giving it a try
    Standard fayre mate, pasta, rice & baked potatoes mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    BIB - this is on a cut correct?

I too always have carbs as my body seems to utilize them very well! I'm still trying to find the better balance w/my fats(they seem low to me) but I don't like gaining fat when I don't have too(obviously)... Any thing I could do better(all my meals are posted daily)
    1. Whey shk, apple, 6egg whites, 2slices of Dave's killer seeded bread
    Gym
    2. Post w/o whey shk, 8egg whites, oatmeal
    3. 6.25oz baked chick sweet potato - 200-230g steamed broccoli/asparagus/cauliflower are my go to greens etc
    4. Same w/wheat pasta high in omega 3s
    5. Same sweet potato greens nuts
    6. Same/or fish/red meat(if last meal) steamed greens avocado nuts etc

What other fats would you recommend(I'm trying to better my meal timing in regards to working out etc - and when I go to two a days at some point I'll need more fats
    Cutting yes. Your food choices are similar to mine (and probably most of the rest of us). I don't perform well in the gym on bread but if it works for you that's ok. My early morning pre workout meal is oats with a protein blend of whey/egg white/casein (even split).

I do well on low fats and higher carb diets too so never really add extra fats except 3G of omega 3 capsules per day. I tend to use coconut oil instead of cooking oil too and might have a few almonds here and there. Fats, of course, are essential but I rarely go above 60g per day whilst my carbs are rarely below 200g.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Standard fayre mate, pasta, rice & baked potatoes mostly.

Cutting yes. Your food choices are similar to mine (and probably most of the rest of us). I don't perform well in the gym on bread but if it works for you that's ok. My early morning pre workout meal is oats with a protein blend of whey/egg white/casein (even split).

I do well on low fats and higher carb diets too so never really add extra fats except 3G of omega 3 capsules per day. I tend to use coconut oil instead of cooking oil too and might have a few almonds here and there. Fats, of course, are essential but I rarely go above 60g per day whilst my carbs are rarely below 200g.
    Great... Much appreciated BIB...

Yeah I also don't like to go above 50g of fats(if I hit that - depending on my goals at that time)... So yes I do enjoy my carbs and it seems that my body responds well to high(er) carbs - unless I am trying to cut but recently it's been the opposite as the more I eat the leaner I'm getting - of course being on helps tremendously . I may try oats b4 and after... Thx for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Somebody mention me????? My last meal of the day is carb heavy. Mostly because I feel better in my morning workouts but partly because I sleep better with a full belly and mentally feel as though I am giving my body the nutrients it needs to repair during my 8 hour sleep/fast. It's a moot point when bulking though because all my meals have carbs then. My current cut diet looks something like Carbs and pro Workout Carbs and pro Carbs and pro Pro Pro Carbs and pro If I don't work out I don't have that 2nd carb pro meal. Not sure I understand your q though Gaspaco. My protein meals always have a small amount of carbs in them, maybe only 10g or so but they aren't zero carb. Is that what you wanted?
    I was reading the book from John Kiefer and coudnt find if you are alowed to drink whey protein during low carb part of the day.

Whey spose to reise your insulin lvl and that is not u want before workout.

Thread Information