Raider1800 is offline New Member

Cut stubborn fat

I have some stubborn fat that I just can't seem to get rid of. I was involved in a motorcycle accident 6 years ago that layed me up for a year. Do to this I dropped down to 110lbs, I am a little under 5ft 8. Even at 110lbs I still carried fat in my lower back. Since then I have been working out six days a week lifting trying to put some size on. I did my first cycle of 500mg of test last fall and am currently running my second cycle 600mg. I am now 170lbs and 14% body fat. Now that I have put some weight on I would like to shed the fat and get down to around 10%. I have been trying for over 5 months now and can't seem to shed the fat in my back. I have leaned out everywhere else but nothing in my lower back. For the past 5 months I cut my calories to a clean 1900 a day(50%protein,30%carbs,20%fats), first thing in morning I do starved cardio, and I still can't seem to cut the fat. Scared to cut calories anymore in fear of losing hard earned muscle. I will take any and all advise given. Thanks

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    have you considered carb cycling?

Thread Information