Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RaginCajun
  • 1 Post By tarmyg

Thread: OMG I fasted from Wed at 8:00 pm until Sat at 8:00 pm amazing

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries

OMG I fasted from Wed at 8:00 pm until Sat at 8:00 pm amazing

I fasted on nothing except water and black coffee and the results were amazing ! I went from Wed the 7th @ 8:00 pm until Sat. the 9th @ 8:00 pm and still trained and did a little less cardio . . . . just ran out of gas

Lost 6 lbs and from the looks of things I would say 90% fat ! I started back on a couple of protein shakes and then Sunday had egg whites and spinach for breakfast and then turkey burgers were the only heavy food Sun Today I feel great and I even am somewhat vascular in my abs

I will fast every 2 mths. from now on unless someone with more knowledge than me tells me it is a bad idea ?

I am 55 yrs old and not trying to get big ? Just bigger than the average bear and lean ! I love it really cuts the fat an amazing amount !

Comments by all you smart eaters are welcome and requested ?

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    nothing wrong with fasting, but that is a looooooooooooong time to go with no food. i don't think i would be able to concentrate at my job if i was in that much of a fasted state. i have been fasting about 16 hours everyday, feel great!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    nothing wrong with fasting, but that is a looooooooooooong time to go with no food. i don't think i would be able to concentrate at my job if i was in that much of a fasted state. i have been fasting about 16 hours everyday, feel great!

But the visable results are worth the slight dis confront I mean amazing ! ! ! ! !

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Don't you worry about stalling your metabolism? Not sure that it would, more of a Question than a statement.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    The health benefits of fasting for restoring insulin sensitivity are fairly well documented. I only have theoretical knowledge about this subject, but I would be willing to test it and share my experience. Could you tell me more about how you prepared for this or was it a spur of the moment kind of thing?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    The health benefits of fasting for restoring insulin sensitivity are fairly well documented. I only have theoretical knowledge about this subject, but I would be willing to test it and share my experience. Could you tell me more about how you prepared for this or was it a spur of the moment kind of thing?
    I had been on a very strict and tight meal plan given to me by a female Bikini ? ? ? Model ? All egg whites and oats for 1st 3 meals and the no protein shakes and all chew able protein and fibrous veggies for evening meals and did this 3 weeks ! Saw fat loss and leaning out no bloating from Whey shakes Then added a little saturated fats back in for a 6 day period and then fasted The total end results are amazing and now I eat more chew able protein and smaller portions and still get 200 grams of protein a day Gal + of water & lemon water + black iced coffee with vanilla protein for creamer

Now back on 1st meal of the day biggest and get smaller with each meal and keep balance of saturated fats and clean veggies and a fruit shake a day, Blueberries , strawberries , raspberries, 1/2 a banana , and little bit of almond milk ! All is going good still loosing fat and getting great pumps at the gym

Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 05-12-2015 at 07:08 AM.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    So you lost noticeable amount fat?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    Don't you worry about stalling your metabolism? Not sure that it would, more of a Question than a statement.
    No energy level was near the same . Trained every day & drank 2 gals of water & lemon water a day and black coffee . lol, I'm 55 yrs. old what metabolism JKN

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper
    I fasted on nothing except water and black coffee and the results were amazing ! I went from Wed the 7th @ 8:00 pm until Sat. the 9th @ 8:00 pm and still trained and did a little less cardio .
    Did u fast for 2 or 3 days? Calendar dates indicate 2, but day indicated 3.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I used to fat\st for 24 to 36 hours every week, however mine was pulse fasting where you are consuming 12gm of hydrolyzed casein or whey. it was great and 36 hours worked amazing for me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Did u fast for 2 or 3 days? Calendar dates indicate 2, but day indicated 3.
    3 days and no protein .

Wed at 8:00 pm until Sat at 8:00 pm = 3 full Days & Nights water and coffee only .
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 05-13-2015 at 03:29 PM.

Thread Information