Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat

Thread: Two reasons not seeing results!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~

Blog Entries
    That sad girl in the pic doesn't look like she's having too many problems seeing results from her workouts haha

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Great article - I believe I've been saying this(all women should get in the rack and move weight) . Too much cardio - 3x wkly w/what your doing or 2x spin(it's like an hr right)?!

The more you push your weight sessions your body will transform - for the better - she's laid it out very adequately(especially bout the BBing Men and a woman who wants a nice tight fitness look! Your well on yiur way, Girly(Again... To the top)

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Great article - I believe I've been saying this(all women should get in the rack and move weight) . Too much cardio - 3x wkly w/what your doing or 2x spin(it's like an hr right)?! The more you push your weight sessions your body will transform - for the better - she's laid it out very adequately(especially bout the BBing Men and a woman who wants a nice tight fitness look! Your well on yiur way, Girly(Again... To the top)
    Yes yes you have.

I starting to notice a change after a week. Seems hard to believe after switching things up. I am doing 3 weight with 20- 30 min incline treadmill and 3 - 1 hour cardio sessions a week (cycle or stair master).

Looking forward to changes in a month.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Yes yes you have.

I starting to notice a change after a week. Seems hard to believe after switching things up. I am doing 3 weight with 20- 30 min incline treadmill and 3 - 1 hour cardio sessions a week (cycle or stair master).

Looking forward to changes in a month.
    Awesome Girly! I know you'll get to where you want to be see a wk/wk and hlf and your body is adapting!

That article was/is a good one! Get girl!!!!

Thread Information