Thread: chicken breast

T3ckton1k is offline Junior Member

chicken breast

Sorry for the stupid question but: if you boil a 1kg chicken breast how many protein are there? How much will the chicken breast weight after it is boiled? I searched the internet and I got a lot of different answers.

My problem is that I am alwaya thirsthy and someone told me it's because I eat too much protein. I eat 5 eggs, 1 whole chciken breast (1-1,5kg raw), 2 shakes, cottage cheese, some nuts, salad and 1-2 fruit. I am 174cm tall and I weight 73kgs.

[QUOTE="T3ckton1k;7068409"]Sorry for the stupid question but: if you boil a 1kg chicken breast how many protein are there? How much will the chicken breast weight after it is boiled? I searched the internet and I got a lot of different answers.

My problem is that I am alwaya thirsthy and someone told me it's because I eat too much protein. I eat 5 eggs, 1 whole chciken breast (1-1,5kg raw), 2 shakes, cottage cheese, some nuts, salad and 1-2 fruit. I am 174cm tall and I weight 73kgs.

Why don't you cook it and weigh it yourself? Cooked weight will always vary.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    How much water do u drink in average dsy?

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Boiled chicken breast? Yuck! My old roommate years ago did this always. Bake it man

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Weigh everything uncooked, use cals and macros from that weight.

Thread Information