BulldogMatt is offline Junior Member

Been ill /what's next

Hi all,

In the seventh week of my cut I got thrown off my feet by a nasty bug/ aspirin etc. long story short I will most likely have to wait a few weeks b4 I can get back 2 working out and ate below my BMR in the last couple of days...

Should I reverse diet or eat around my BMR and hope that when I can get back 2 training it will be good?

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogMatt
    Hi all, In the seventh week of my cut I got thrown off my feet by a nasty bug/ aspirin etc. long story short I will most likely have to wait a few weeks b4 I can get back 2 working out and ate below my BMR in the last couple of days... Should I reverse diet or eat around my BMR and hope that when I can get back 2 training it will be good?
    Sorry to hear this i been in the same situation i took 3 days of stuffing my face (clean) and trying to take on as much water as poss then eased my way back into gym but straight back to hard diet seems to have worked for me although im not expecting to be 100% til the end of the week best of luck with recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

BulldogMatt is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignath4607
    Sorry to hear this i been in the same situation i took 3 days of stuffing my face (clean) and trying to take on as much water as poss then eased my way back into gym but straight back to hard diet seems to have worked for me although im not expecting to be 100% til the end of the week best of luck with recovery Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    Thanks buddy.
    I will have an endoscopy tomorrow so I am not sure when would be the first time I can go back. . The sooner the better but there's no point pushing it for getting back to illness again .

Cheers

Thread Information