Hi,

Looking for advice on diet guide lines to follow for someone who has been called a hyper carb responder. I can gain up to 14-15 pounds in as little as 14 days by eating whatever I want.

For the last 2 years I've been strength training trying to maintain strength but lose size. I started at 268 pounds.

I work in a remote camp so diet is easy some days but hard on others. Some days I just stick to protein and veggies then days like last night all we have is pizza and poutine for a dinner option with a salad.

Ice never counted calories just increased output so its hard to say how much I eat.

My usual day will go :

5 am - 6 eggs, 2 sausage 1 espresso shot

9 am - 1 banana, 1 v8 can, 1 pb-j (my sweet tooth is the worst)

1130am - lunch usually a protein and salad sometimes a sandwich and soup

3pm - 1 banana, v8 and protein shake with water

6 pm - dinner protein and salad unless otherwise stated like pizza or spaghetti night (ill have spaghetti squash when its an option)

I'm currently 6'1 between 224-227 stable but up too 235 pounds when I arrive.

On my days off ill only have breakfast consistently of 4 eggs and a few sausage or bacon I try to cut carbs but I'm 420 friendly and that seems to hinder my progress as I don't have discipline when high. That is my own fault and will try going sober these next few months to see if I can achieve a goal of abs for the first time in my life.

Thanks, attached is a 12 day difference.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk