dazzlinyu is offline Junior Member

need help from the nutrition gurus

Hi guys I'm atm 179cm 89kg 18%bf at least. Just came off a bulk cycle finished pct 3 weeks ago. I started off on the cycle at 82kg I still feel strong in the gym and I've held on to most muscle I've put on. May have lost a bit of water. Now I'm not sure what to do I want to be under 10% bf and don't know how to go about it. I was thinking of carb cycling so for eg high carb days on chest back and legs days med carbs on shoulder and arms days and zero carb on non training days? Any thought?

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by dazzlinyu
    Hi guys I'm atm 179cm 89kg 18%bf at least. Just came off a bulk cycle finished pct 3 weeks ago. I started off on the cycle at 82kg I still feel strong in the gym and I've held on to most muscle I've put on. May have lost a bit of water. Now I'm not sure what to do I want to be under 10% bf and don't know how to go about it. I was thinking of carb cycling so for eg high carb days on chest back and legs days med carbs on shoulder and arms days and zero carb on non training days? Any thought?
    There are stickies that explain the process. If you would like a critique of your current diet, post it up for review.

dazzlinyu is offline Junior Member
    So this is how I'm going to set it out

Breakfast
    100g dry weight rolled oats
    40g protein powder
    25g natural peanut butter

Meal 1- 4 200g raw weight chicken and 280g raw weight brown rice with green beans. Cooked with 2g coconut oil per meal.

Meal 5 casein protein shake before bed

Total calories 3307cal on high days
    Half the amount of carbs for medium days and zero carbs on non training days

40/40/20

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by dazzlinyu
    So this is how I'm going to set it out Breakfast 100g dry weight rolled oats 40g protein powder 25g natural peanut butter Meal 1- 4 200g raw weight chicken and 280g raw weight brown rice with green beans. Cooked with 2g coconut oil per meal. Meal 5 casein protein shake before bed Total calories 3307cal on high days Half the amount of carbs for medium days and zero carbs on non training days 40/40/20
    Others may chime in but I do not follow, nor do I recommend, going that low on carbs, even when I am cycling them.

On my low days I don't go below 50% of my normal carb amount. I follow a diet that always utilizes a high pro high carb approach at all times.

However, your food choices are great and your calories are appropriate.

Thread Information