Jphila28 is offline New Member

Scale says lost 6 pounds after taking off only 3 days of gym?

I know body weight fluctuates here and there. But 3 days off gym and still took in same calories, but stomach seems leaner and sleeves werent as tight on arms tonight i noticed, so i jumped on scale. Did i just lose fat, or muscle also that fast?? Was thinking maybe lost just some pump but tht wouldnt make lighter?
    Last edited by Jphila28; 01-11-2016 at 10:18 PM.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Probably just water weight.

What does your diet look like?

Im at 5200 cal a day. 6 egg whites w oatmeal, banana w peanut butter, turkey burger vegetables, protein drink, chicken or fish and veg, pretein bar, chicken, sweet patato, corn b4 gym, chicken mashed patatoes, protein after gym, then turkey burger at night, maaaybe another protein bar also later if awake. Oh and mixed nuts throughout day

Are you weighing yourself at the same time everyday in the same conditions?

5200 cals, damn that's a lot

Trying to hit 210 soon and cut back down to 195. Im at 9%bf now. Since i started this cal intake i gained like 12 pounds in over a month. And yeah. Same time everyday. B4 i uped cal i was stuck at 185, couldnt break plateu. Then smashed through w cal intake up to 197 steady to few days ago. But break put me at 191 now.
    Last edited by Jphila28; 01-11-2016 at 11:20 PM.

eating too much over your maintenance may cause you to gain fat along with the muscle. why not just go 500 cals over and see where that takes you in a few weeks. if not enough, then add a little more.

my weight sometimes fluctuates that much in a day as well, usually just water and not as much waste going through my intestinal tract
    Last edited by RaginCajun; 01-12-2016 at 11:10 AM.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    eating too much over your maintenance may cause you to gain fat along with the muscle. why not just go 500 cals over and see where that takes you in a few weeks. if not enough, then add a little more.

my weight sometimes fluctuates that much in a day as well, usually just water and not as much waste going through my intestinal tract
    I agree. I wouldn't eat 5000 cals. You are going to put on fat and unless you are lifting everyday, hve a manual labor job, and do an hour of cardio before bed, you don't need them.

Calculate your daily caloric needs and eat slighty above that if you are looking to add muscle.

Thread Information