MrDownLow is offline New Member

need help with getting g started back up.

Hey everyone, New here, I've done a few test cycles one paired with tren , but I started a new job 2 years ago and completely took me out of my element....with old job I was able to work out as long as I wanted, eat and plan and cook my meals at work, I was happy at 5'11 195 and 12-13%bf....now two years later I'm up to 240 and 30+%bf. I work out of town and stay in a hotel....well just so happens to have a stair climber an machine for bench,lat/tri,curl/shrug. I know it's not much, but it's all I have for now. I pipeline so while working I dig, lift, rake...kinda active for 10 hours, and workout for 30-45 minutes at hotel after at 7. Wanted to get your guys input, given that info, on what my calories/protein/fat/carb should be to trim back down to around 200-210. Thanks in advance

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You really need to work out your current macro's and calories that are maintaining your weight at 240lbs. Once you have that post it up and we can help. Until then it's all absolute guesswork.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

MrDownLow is offline New Member
    No idea on micros that got me up to 240...wasn't maintaining...gradually got here...but since I started this week trying to get my body ready for new diet so I started a mini diet( cutting out fast food and way over eating. But this is what I've done this week....breakfast,lunch,diner/pre, and post
    Muscle milk with scrambled eggs, yogurt, cranberry juice
    Chunky soup with jalapeno crackers
    Mix of cheesits, roasted peanuts, Raman, veinna sausages, and frozen burrito
    Muscle milk

Cal 2345
    Protein 115
    Fat 110
    Carb 220
    Last edited by MrDownLow; 01-28-2016 at 06:06 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    That's a terrible meal 4 mate.

There are a couple of links here for you but dieting is so much easier when you know what your actual maintenance calories are

http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutri...%2A%2A%2A.html

http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutri...1-cutting.html
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information