23Fair is offline New Member

My abs have gone missing - help me find them!!!!

Hey everyone... Quick background. I turned 40 in June of 2015 and before that I was always very lean and vascular with very little attention paid to diet and I did zero cardio. About 4 months after I turned 40 I stopped lifting due to a shoulder injury and within two months gained a layer of fat over my mid-section. My shoulders and legs are still vascular and striated but for the first time in my life I can't fully see my lower abs. Below is my diet. Can someone PLEASE suggest the best and quickest way of dieting to burn off this fat as quickly as possible? I will be running Tren -E and Test-E 350 when I begin my journey to getting my abs back. I don't care what I have to cut out...just please let me know the best way to get this done. Thank you all very much.

Wake up for work at 6:30. Get to work and eat first meal around 8:30.
    - 3 eggs with american cheese, sausage, tomato (8:30 AM)
    - Protein Shake w/ water (10:30 - 11:00 am)
    - Turkey on Ciabatta w/ tomatoe and mayo (12:30 PM)
    - Protein bar or shake (3:00 PM)
    - Steak or chicken or pasta w/ meat sauce. Vegetable and typically potatoes (6:00-7:00 PM)
    - Throughout the day I consume 3 redbulls and on weekends I drink vodka and redbull occasionally.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think that if u just keep doing what your are doing u will be fine.

Like u said. U stopped because of a shoulder problem. Of course your going to gain a little fat.

About your diet. It's not very good haha I would remove the mayo and red bull. Only use a small amount of cheese if any. Also I would replace the shakes with actually protien. Food shold never be supplemented. Shakes are to add a extra little something something when u have a hard time getting the food in.

Do u no your tdee or how much u are consuming at this time?

Proximal is offline Banned
    Second the info about cheese and mayo. Personal success with paleo, where I eliminated potatoes, pasta & any bread. Also personally like to keep my saturated fats as low as possible so only do egg-whites. Also add more vegetables for fiber and carbohydrate needs.

tempest818 is offline Associate Member
    My workouts are what keep my horrrible diet from completely destroying me. If i stopped working out and ate the way im eating now i couldnt imagine the damage id do. So its most likely the fact that you didnt exercise for those months.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You would reach your goal quicker if you just clean up your nutrition and add some greens to your plan. Loose the mayo , sausage and that stuff and use sweet potato and oatmeal for the carb sources

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by 23Fair View Post
    Hey everyone... Quick background. I turned 40 in June of 2015 and before that I was always very lean and vascular with very little attention paid to diet and I did zero cardio. About 4 months after I turned 40 I stopped lifting due to a shoulder injury and within two months gained a layer of fat over my mid-section. My shoulders and legs are still vascular and striated but for the first time in my life I can't fully see my lower abs. Below is my diet. Can someone PLEASE suggest the best and quickest way of dieting to burn off this fat as quickly as possible? I will be running Tren-E and Test-E 350 when I begin my journey to getting my abs back. I don't care what I have to cut out...just please let me know the best way to get this done. Thank you all very much.

Welcome to the diet gurus who will get you on the right path. Curious if you plan to wait to start bolded above now or after you begin this new eating plan-- because you might get more bang for the buck if you get your BF% down a bit first. My .02

SM
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

DSS
    DSS is offline Associate Member
    Call Liam
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My abs have gone missing - help me find them!!!!-image-4272699003.jpg  

t.m.s.flyers88 is offline Junior Member
    I am also dealing with the big 40, man what happened to the last 20 years damnit? I have implemented a lot of what I have learned here to my daily life and have started seeing some decent results. Best of luck w/ abs. They say if u have a nice tool build a shed over it. But I'm not sure who they are..

Thread Information