Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By krugerr

Thread: Aloe Vera - Benefits

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member

Aloe Vera - Benefits

Morning all,

My Mrs has recently been on a health kick, and started her own business selling Aloe Vera products.
    As you do, you show an interest, but the products are from quite a large business model, and they're seemingly well supported, and well respected products. There are a lot of health benefits associated to Aloe Vera, which got me reading the literature along side some of the products, namely, a drinking gel.

This not only boasts to contain almost every vitamin we need, but a complete Amino Acid profile. The dosages may not be quite what we would use as bodybuilders.
    Has anyone else in their research, or experience come across/used these products?

I wont use links directly to her stuff, this isnt a marketing ploy, but here are some other links.

ALOE VERA

ALOE VERA: A SHORT REVIEW

Chemical Constituents of Aloe Vera

Discuss!

-Krugerr

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Works great on sunburns

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Works great on sunburns
    That too! Shes a ton of creams and lotions. This appears to be some kind of miracle plant, if everything they claim is accurate.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    That too! Shes a ton of creams and lotions. This appears to be some kind of miracle plant, if everything they claim is accurate.
    I'm gonna do some digging - I know I've heard these claims before - idk how accurate they are but one of my ex's was a believer in it, as well... For many things it seemed, also!
    krugerr likes this.

I'm gonna do some digging - I know I've heard these claims before - idk how accurate they are but one of my ex's was a believer in it, as well... For many things it seemed, also!
    Ive done some of my own research, and lots of things suggest what I mentioned in the OP.

Im just surprised if this is the case, that its not something Ive come across before. Typically bodybuilders are at the forefront of diet and nutrition knowledge.
    NACH3 likes this.

akipharma is offline New Member
    Aloe Vera works well for weight loss.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    I have used greens/superfood since cycleend christmas. My product was a mix from the.....well..what was it...like..30-40 best plants from the ocean and the 30-40 best nutritonal plant from the land. Ne4vertheless the most expensive one and i like dobbled the dose.
    So, do i notice any difference?. Hard to tell, havent taken any bloods lately. Its going very well, head and body are healing fast and i feel great but im also running mk677 and have bettered my diett.
    Thats he problem with greens and alo vera and things like that. Its hard to document the facts because we do so much other things too.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Works great on sunburns
    I don't think there is anything better than aloe on a sun burn. So soothing and cool. True MIRACLE PLANT!!!

Thread Information