Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Easyroller

Thread: Macros for cutting

Easyroller is offline New Member

Macros for cutting

Ive been trying intermittent fasting for a week and tbh i hate it because Ive like trained my brain to whenever i feel hungry i feel like im losing muscle so I hate feeling hungry because ive always been trying to grow. Im doign it though my cals are ~3000 400g protein 250g carb and the fats are from the meat im eating plus a little bit of pb in my oatmeal in the morning. im 24 6'4 270lbs probably ~18%bf. Ive been doing cardio post workout for 20 mins @ ~145-160bpm

Meals go something like
    Breakfast
    6oz chicken 276g egg white
    60g oats 1 scoop whey protein 1 small scoop pb

6-8oz chicken and an apple or banana

Shake- 2 scoops whey 1 scoop carbs

lunch- 12oz chicken 86g brown rice(before cooking)

6-8oz chicken and another piece of fruit(apple banana or an orange)

preworkout shake- 2 scoops whey 1 scoop carbs

(my protein powder macros are 1.5g fats/ 3g carb/ 24g pro/
    the carbs i put in the shake are just 31g carbs 3g of which is sugar)

I have to workout after all my food for the day because thats how my schedule is for the next few months. I have the ability to prep all my food for the day the morning of. Also im trying to get all my calories in within an 8 hour window and then nothing else for the next 16. I literally just started a cycle this week which will be test/tren A Im looking to cut while potentially putting on a little lean mass in the process. this will be my 2nd cycle ive got everything ready to go for that
    Last edited by Easyroller; 03-05-2016 at 04:16 PM.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sooo, macro question or software problem? Haha

Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    Sooo, macro question or software problem? Haha
    Well i had the post all typed out and then i kept getting an error about some word i was using that i wasnt even using and it said i needed 25 posts so i had to go shitpost 4 posts to get 25 post count. Edited original post now lol

Quote Originally Posted by Easyroller View Post
    Ive been trying intermittent fasting for a week and tbh i hate it because Ive like trained my brain to whenever i feel hungry i feel like im losing muscle so I hate feeling hungry because ive always been trying to grow. Im doign it though my cals are ~3000 400g protein 250g carb and the fats are from the meat im eating plus a little bit of pb in my oatmeal in the morning. im 24 6'4 270lbs probably ~18%bf. Ive been doing cardio post workout for 20 mins @ ~145-160bpm

Meals go something like
    Breakfast
    6oz chicken 276g egg white
    60g oats 1 scoop whey protein 1 small scoop pb

6-8oz chicken and an apple or banana

Shake- 2 scoops whey 1 scoop carbs

lunch- 12oz chicken 86g brown rice(before cooking)

6-8oz chicken and another piece of fruit(apple banana or an orange)

preworkout shake- 2 scoops whey 1 scoop carbs

(my protein powder macros are 1.5g fats/ 3g carb/ 24g pro/
    the carbs i put in the shake are just 31g carbs 3g of which is sugar)

I have to workout after all my food for the day because thats how my schedule is for the next few months. I have the ability to prep all my food for the day the morning of. Also im trying to get all my calories in within an 8 hour window and then nothing else for the next 16. I literally just started a cycle this week which will be test/tren A Im looking to cut while potentially putting on a little lean mass in the process. this will be my 2nd cycle ive got everything ready to go for that
    Witch protien power brand do u us?

I would take out the protien shakes and fill that with real food. Are u sure your at 3000 cals a day? I haven done the math on it yet but off the top of my head it's short.

I'm like u with intermittent fasting. Don't like it at all and also don't think u should do this dearing cycle. I would suggest cutting down to your 10% and then lean bulking through cycle.

To add, have u started a thread in the Q and A sections for your test/tren cycle?

Witch protien power brand do u us?

I would take out the protien shakes and fill that with real food. Are u sure your at 3000 cals a day? I haven done the math on it yet but off the top of my head it's short.

I'm like u with intermittent fasting. Don't like it at all and also don't think u should do this dearing cycle. I would suggest cutting down to your 10% and then lean bulking through cycle.

To add, have u started a thread in the Q and A sections for your test/tren cycle?
    Optimum nutrition gold standard. I can drop the shakes and add real food if im not doing IF but literally I cant force myself to eat much more food I could probably drop one shake and add food in instead which would be np I just dont like the feeling of walking around bloated from so much food all day. How many calories would u say im at per day? how would u tweak what I eat im open to suggestions and willing to try anything. Also no Ihavent started a Q/A why do you ask?
    Edit- Also im glad you mentioned IF on cycle it was something i was wondering about, Should i just scrap the whole IF shit while on cycle? Ive already started the test and was coming up on the first pin of tren this week

Quote Originally Posted by Easyroller View Post
    Optimum nutrition gold standard. I can drop the shakes and add real food if im not doing IF but literally I cant force myself to eat much more food I could probably drop one shake and add food in instead which would be np I just dont like the feeling of walking around bloated from so much food all day. How many calories would u say im at per day? how would u tweak what I eat im open to suggestions and willing to try anything. Also no Ihavent started a Q/A why do you ask?
    Edit- Also im glad you mentioned IF on cycle it was something i was wondering about, Should i just scrap the whole IF shit while on cycle? Ive already started the test and was coming up on the first pin of tren this week

It's kinda a guess about how much your eating because not everything is weighed and counted in your description. Maybe 1500 cals. If your counting your bananas, fruit and so on. Plus shakes your probably in the 2000 cal range. THAT IS JUST A GUESS. Do not take that as a exact count.

Someone really smart on this forum ones said this game is uncomfortable. It's a life that u have to get used to.

Real food is much better then shakes because your body has a harder time digesting real food. "Uses cals to break down food". Try and slowly add meals in place of the shakes. Have u looked into carb cycle? Many ppl really like it and works well.

Yes I would lay out your full cycle and stats in the aas Q and A section. This will let everyone help u make the best and most safe options for your cycle.

It's kinda a guess about how much your eating because not everything is weighed and counted in your description. Maybe 1500 cals. If your counting your bananas, fruit and so on. Plus shakes your probably in the 2000 cal range. THAT IS JUST A GUESS. Do not take that as a exact count.

Someone really smart on this forum ones said this game is uncomfortable. It's a life that u have to get used to.

Real food is much better then shakes because your body has a harder time digesting real food. "Uses cals to break down food". Try and slowly add meals in place of the shakes. Have u looked into carb cycle? Many ppl really like it and works well.

Yes I would lay out your full cycle and stats in the aas Q and A section. This will let everyone help u make the best and most safe options for your cycle.
    I just go by whats on the back of the label when i add all my stuff up besides chicken and stuff i calc at 8g pro/1g fat per oz. I can add everything up and you can tell me if it looks accurate or not? I can post in the Q&A about my cycle ill write one up here in a little bit
    73rr likes this.

Thread Information