mfbanksy is offline New Member

Why can't I put on size?

So here I am, on cycle yet again and about 3 weeks in of a 12 weeks cycle. Usually by now id see massive improvements, and from my diet alone I should be putting on size. Im stacking 2.6ml test e/week with 2.6ml tren e/week and 1ml deca /week.

My diet consists of:
    7am
    8 egg whites with 3 yolks
    protein and oat shake (find it easier to eat oats this way)
    1 litre water

10am
    2 rice cakes
    95g can of tuna
    quarter cup of oats with greek yoghurt

1pm
    chicken breast
    sweet potato (usually about one whole potato)
    and half a broccoli

4pm pre workout meal
    1 rice cake
    1 cup of brown rice

7pm post workout meal
    chicken breast
    one whole sweet potato
    half a broccoli

Before bed
    4 egg whites
    glass of milk or protein shake

Now in the past Ive never had any issues putting on size with a big diet, but now that Im on cycle it seems weird to me that I have actually lost 2kg's since starting (and i dont do cardio)
    So any idea of what the problem could be? Im always in the gym from 1.5-2 hours. And hit every muscle to exhaustion.

thanks in advance guys

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What's your stats?
    U still might not be eating enough.

You trust your source? Gear might be bunk.

Hard to believe it's over training but u are in the gym for 2 hours. (Recently dought that it's over training)

DROY is offline Associate Member
    Ml doesn't tell us anything. What is the concentration of the gear you are using in mg/ml?

My bad I was in a bit of a rush.
    I weight 85kg currently. About 5"6 in height.
    Brand of gear is arl. Tren is 200mg/ml, test e is 250mg/ml and deca is 200mg/ml

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    In my opinion 2 hours in the gym is overkill, i am never there any longer then 45 to 60 minutes. Train with a purpose, get in and get out....

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfbanksy
    My bad I was in a bit of a rush. I weight 85kg currently. About 5"6 in height. Brand of gear is arl. Tren is 200mg/ml, test e is 250mg/ml and deca is 200mg/ml
    2.6 X 200mg = 560mg tren
    2.6 x 250mg = 650mg test
    1.0 x 200mg = 200mg Deca

Cycle seems ok. Without knowing previous cycles or age i those doses seem reasonable.

As said 2 hours is overkill. If you can't do it in 60mins, you need to re-evaluate your training.

Your problem: Diet. If you were eating enough you'd have gained weight. It's simple math. Post up the macros and calories for a typical day.

Sent from my iPhone using App

My issue is I lift really heavy with excellent form and muscle focus. And i try fit as much as possible into my sessions. But I find if I don't train for at least 1.5 hours the muscle isn't sore the next day.

I haven't done a proper macro count on my food, that diet was made for me by a nutritionist, but due to being on cycle I thought I'd come here to ask questions.

The deca is also purely there for injury recovery just so you're aware.

Would the addition of rice be a good idea? I'm finding at the moment I'm putting on some fat. So this is why I don't understand why muscle gain isn't working

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfbanksy
    My issue is I lift really heavy with excellent form and muscle focus. And i try fit as much as possible into my sessions. But I find if I don't train for at least 1.5 hours the muscle isn't sore the next day. I haven't done a proper macro count on my food, that diet was made for me by a nutritionist, but due to being on cycle I thought I'd come here to ask questions. The deca is also purely there for injury recovery just so you're aware. Would the addition of rice be a good idea? I'm finding at the moment I'm putting on some fat. So this is why I don't understand why muscle gain isn't working
    You don't have to be sore to have had a solid workout.

Yeah I got the inclusion of the Deca !

Don't add rice without us first seeing what you actually eat. However, if you're gaining far you're in a calorie surplus, so there's enough calories there to build muscle. The problem won't be gear, it will be girt or training.

Sent from my iPhone using App

anyone with similar weight, height and age to me able to give me an insight into their calorie and protein intake?

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Break down your diet more Do you weigh your food?

You should post in the diet section. You are not eating anywhere near as much as you think I can tell you that much.

I'm finding I'm already putting on fat. I don't want to eat even more and risk putting on more

Thread Information