lemay1985 is offline New Member

Bigger leaner ??

Hey guys. i been in here before talking about my my weight lost, diet and cycles . Im trying to gain some sold gains. Im eating right now about 3200 3500 calories im eating 12 oz lean ground beef Twice a day two 10 oz ground turkey 1 cup of rice in ea meal breakfast usually 8 eggs and a shake. Last meal is another shake i alos have a shake post ot work out. Ive been maintaining at 212 214 but em looking leaner. I started at 223 25% bf 212 214 @17% i started my cycle 3 weeks ago prop and now im on second week of cyp and anaver i was thinking of replacing the anavar with dbol and add 600 mg of eq.. I can bearly eat all that food i always feel full...

Em i doing sometbing completely wrong no one replied??

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It hurts my eyes to read! Format it!

Secondly break that diet down properly so we can see what's in it. Protein, carbs, fat and calories.

Finally, what's cycle history. What doses you on now. What ancillaries you using?

Sent from my iPhone using App

Hope this is good ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bigger leaner ??-image-1369643354.jpg  

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    You have not hit your goals for nutritional intake. plus 388gm of protein seems like a gross over kill in my opinion...if you are not getting the results you desire you must adjust the macros, i would say lower the carbs or better yet cycle them this day you posted should be your high day. especially if you are trying to fat loss.

Thread Information