jomathan is offline New Member

Need help to drop body fat

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2448736574.jpg 
Views:	353 
Size:	443.6 KB 
ID:	162474

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Hire me...LOL...will need to put more info here then that, weight, current diet, training, cardio etc.....

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, full stats please. Overall I think adding muscle, while eating clean, will accomplish what you desire.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Yes. List out specifics. The more info, the more info.

Welcome!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

EldisME is offline New Member
    try some weight loss supplements. learn which are the best and go after them... after all that's why we are here, isn't it?
    Last edited by EldisME; 04-11-2016 at 09:53 AM.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by EldisME
    try some weight loss supplements. learn which are the best and go after them... after all that's why we are here, isn't it?
    No, we are not here for that

We are here to teach and learn about nutrition, not weight loss supplements
    InternalFire likes this.

Newbie42 is offline New Member
    I'm 6'4 193 pounds an at 18.7% bf. Looking to eat healthier an loose more while not loosing muscle. Any help out there?

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie42
    I'm 6'4 193 pounds an at 18.7% bf. Looking to eat healthier an loose more while not loosing muscle. Any help out there?
    Start your own thread so we can help

Newbie42 is offline New Member
    I started a new one. Looking for help with meals/ meal planning

jomathan is offline New Member
    Am 5ft9(175cm) 12 stones (77kg) Body fat it's 15 % as it come on the scale am kind of hard gainer not easy to put on mass muscle Unless I go on cycle I been training almost 10 years been natural for the first 4 years just supplements protein /amino /glutamine /creatine I kind of add lean muscles that time but no size then I been advised to go on gear so my cycle was Dinabol cycle only for month then other oral cycle androlic cycle only then after few months I went for oral cycle only androl for month I think then I had other oral cycle winstrol or stanzol I think all I gained for those different cycles is bit of size and water after that I went on my first inject cycle deca 250 and sus 250 and Dinabol for 6 weeks then second cycle equipoise with test I think and winstrol for 8 weeks that was Back 2009 then my third cycle on 2011 deca and sus again and Dinabol for 8 weeks I wasn't that heavy on my cycles and only for 6 to 8 weeks and some other oral cycle for month all I gained is bit of size from those cycle went from 51 kg to 77 in those 10 years and gained water and fat to my nutrition wasn't spot on I never eat clear or eat for kcal I just keep eatfing when am hungry only the last few years am trying to eat more clean and healthy and 5 meals a day my traning it's been
    Light and heavy sometimes am Alredy changing my way of traning and more into compound movement and trying to go heavy also get my nutrition spot on

Thread Information