Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RaginCajun

Thread: Looking for help with meals/ meal planning

Newbie42 is offline New Member

Looking for help with meals/ meal planning

Hello I'm a new member looking to try an get more cutt without loosing muscle. I'm 6'4 193 an bf 18.7%. I drink water an green tea mainly unless I have a protein shake then I mix it with milk. Don't have much of any sugar/ sweets an no salt on meals. Any help would be appreciated

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Welcome!

Do yourself a favor and read the stickies up above to get an idea on your TDEE and what that is. Next, write down everything you eat and drink in a day to see what you are exactly eating and how many cals and macros each meal is. This will help you and us help you.

You came to the right place, we are all here to help and learn!
    kinetixtrainer likes this.

kinetixtrainer is offline Junior Member
    also look into Myfitnesspal. Get use to entering in everything you consume (I mean every thing). Its a pain at first.

first focus on not exceeding your allotment of calories for the day. after you get use to that then start paying more attention to your macros 40% Carbs, 30 protein and 30 fats are a decent starting point.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie42
    Hello I'm a new member looking to try an get more cutt without loosing muscle. I'm 6'4 193 an bf 18.7%. I drink water an green tea mainly unless I have a protein shake then I mix it with milk. Don't have much of any sugar/ sweets an no salt on meals. Any help would be appreciated
    There's some useful stickies in nutritional subforum. Cutting 101 has sown clean dietary guidelines and there's an active thread as well that Novastepp replies to and offers solid advice. It's really not difficult. Lean protein, low glycemic carbs and healthy fats.

Thread Information