Age -25
    Weight 180lbs
    Height - 5'9
    Bf - around 14% (guessing)

Train 3 days on 2 days off rotation
    Cycle -

12/14 week cycle
    800mg test 400 per week
    4 weeks dbol kicker (30mg week 1,40mg week 2-4)
    Aromasin 12.5 EOD

PCT

Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Tamoxifen 20 /20/20/20
    Aromasin - 12.5 mg per day

Calories/macros -

Calories=3200
    Protein = 300
    Carbs =340
    Fats = 70

Thoughts please guys this is not my first cycle think it's my 3rd steroid cycle also done a pro hormone cycle.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Why are you lying?

The age on your profile says 20.

This is a horrible cycle, every aspect of it needs work.

IMO you are TDEE is at least 2,900 calories.

If you want to bulk you should be eating around 3,400 calories and then readjust after you begin putting on weight.

Once again, this cycle is badly planned and if you go through with it you will defensively screw yourself up, possible for the rest of your life.

Your body and sex organs will continue growing into your mid to late 20s.

Using steroids before then will wreck havoc on your hormonal health.

Please do yourself a favor and read a few thread in the attachment below about the problems others faced after cycling at a young age.

***Cycles going wrong for the young***

Xelsus031 is offline New Member
    Not sure why my profile says im 20 although i did make it a few years back Thinking of upping the calories to around 3400 split over 7 meals a day PCT ive ran like that before but with less test on cycle (500mg pw) and i usually run adex but going to give aromasin a try instead this time around any more suggestions of where im going wrong would be great cheers for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by Xelsus031 View Post
    Not sure why my profile says im 20 although i did make it a few years back Thinking of upping the calories to around 3400 split over 7 meals a day PCT ive ran like that before but with less test on cycle (500mg pw) and i usually run adex but going to give aromasin a try instead this time around any more suggestions of where im going wrong would be great cheers for the reply
    I don't really believe that you entered the wrong birthday when creating your account.

Why do you think that you need 800mg of test dbol to grow on your 3rd cycle?

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    I don't really believe that you entered the wrong birthday when creating your account. Why do you think that you need 800mg of test dbol to grow on your 3rd cycle?
    My profile says I'm 29, I'm 34. The age doesn't seem to change as the years change from what I've noticed.

I do agree with your reasoning, 800mg of test is a lot

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    My profile says I'm 29, I'm 34. The age doesn't seem to change as the years change from what I've noticed.

I do agree with your reasoning, 800mg of test is a lot
    You're totally right, my age is off as well but if you add the number of years that we've been members you get are correct age.

But if OP was 20 in May 2014 then he'd be 22 now.

Look OP I don't mean to be difficult about this, it's just that I was in your exact place not too long ago.

I first came to this board for cycle advice when I was 21.

Not only got pissed when I was told I was too young to cycle it just didn't make sense to me because I was old enough to drink.

After getting banned for cursing everyone out I ended up waiting until my late 20s to use AAS.

This was one of the best decisions of my life.

Every week there is another young adult posting about how he can't get erect after a cycle, and what steps he should take now.

Like i said i wasnt lying about my age i have no need to lie ive already ran 3 cycles and already started too young my dick still work and i get blood work done i was just looking for advice to improve my next cycle from experienced members i want going to flame and swear as i dont care i make my own decisions in life always have always will.

Plus i disagree with the age thing anyway Arnold and all the pros started young most of them have kids and are still going to this day i think 21 is old enough to cycle if you have the foundation and the knowledge of what your doing

Like i said i wasnt lying about my age i have no need to lie ive already ran 3 cycles and already started too young my dick still work and i get blood work done i was just looking for advice to improve my next cycle from experienced members i want going to flame and swear as i dont care i make my own decisions in life always have always will.
    I don't understand how you could have run 3 previous cycle and not know how do dose stane.

Once again, why do you think that you need 800mg of test and dbol to grow if your last cycle was 500mg?

Plus i disagree with the age thing anyway Arnold and all the pros started young most of them have kids and are still going to this day i think 21 is old enough to cycle if you have the foundation and the knowledge of what your doing
    Yeah and every single one of them has been on trt for their entire life.

Just because you have kids does't mean you can get erect anytime you desire.

Those guys from the golden area made a ton of mistakes regarding AAS.

This is one the the reasons why we know what not to do.

well you have been of no help at all i shall try again on another forum as this one is not getting me anywhere

well you have been of no help at all i shall try again on another forum as this one is not getting me anywhere
    Actually I did calculate you're correct TDDE.

How can I help you if you won't answer a simple question?
    Last edited by numbere; 05-27-2016 at 03:54 PM.

Thread Information