Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hellomycognomen

Thread: Supplements for strength?

Polypeptide is offline New Member

Supplements for strength?

Hey guys I was just wondering if there's some supplements out there i can take to aid in gaining some strength? I plan on running a cycle down the road but I have a lot of work to do and was wondering if there's a few things I can buy that aid in recovery and strength gains?

Oh I'm 26 years old, 5'11 and 265lbs. I would say I'm around 30% bf. I lift about 4-5 times a week and run cardio whenever I have time.

Thank you for the help!!!

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you taking any supplements currently?

I am just taking a protein powder that has BCAA's added to it. I was looking into creatine but it seems all the research I find in anecdotal on gains from creatine. I was looking into SARMs but you have to pct with sarms so there's no point there because I would just run a cycle if I were to go through that much trouble. That's why I was hoping maybe you guys had a supplement or combination of supplements that I could take to help increase strength besides steroids as I'm not physically in shape enough for those yet.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Polypeptide View Post
    Hey guys I was just wondering if there's some supplements out there i can take to aid in gaining some strength? I plan on running a cycle down the road but I have a lot of work to do and was wondering if there's a few things I can buy that aid in recovery and strength gains?

Oh I'm 26 years old, 5'11 and 265lbs. I would say I'm around 30% bf. I lift about 4-5 times a week and run cardio whenever I have time.

Thank you for the help!!!
    First, I commend your username
    I would simply stick to improving diet, using syntha-6 isolate protein powder and run cardio whenever the mood strikes...but walk at an incline as it may be easier on your body and pay dividends on your composition. If you'd like to stock up further on supps, stick to anti-oxidants, fish oil, fiber & some creatine monohydrate powder can't hurt. Best of luck! You're right to avoid SARMs imo.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    First, I commend your username
    I would simply stick to improving diet, using syntha-6 isolate protein powder and run cardio whenever the mood strikes...but walk at an incline as it may be easier on your body and pay dividends on your composition. If you'd like to stock up further on supps, stick to anti-oxidants, fish oil, fiber & some creatine monohydrate powder can't hurt. Best of luck! You're right to avoid SARMs imo.
    Thank you, and after doing some reading I think I'm going to get some creatine, BCAAs, and cardarine to kick up some fat loss. I think I get enough antioxidants from the berries i eat. I do need to grab some fish oil though. I appreciate the help.

Blog Entries
    Creatine monohydrate is one of the best supplements anyone can take. The research is extensive, Im not sure what "anecdotal" evidence you are referring to. Just buy it plain, preferably in a micronized form, its cheap and works. Some people also take extra glutamine for recovery, but I have personally not seen any results. Same thing with L-carnitine, no noticeable results. But everyone is different so you have to see if your body responds. The best recovery of all will be getting proper rest, sleep, and a good balanced nutrition. -Cheers
    956Vette likes this.

Thread Information