Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By InternalFire
  • 1 Post By Marc114

Thread: What do you eat for your cheat meal?

Marc114 is offline Junior Member

What do you eat for your cheat meal?

Thought it might be kinda neat to see what everybody eats when you feel like having a cheat meal. Once a month I just take 1 meal and go crazy , with absolutely no regard for what I'm stuffing in my face. If nothing else , it keeps me from going crazy from eating nothing but chicken and veggies day in and day out ! Last night was my once a month meal , and it was epic! I managed to pound down 2 Mickey D's dinner boxes (for those that are not familiar , that would be 4 Big Macs , 4 cheeseburgers, 8 small fries and 20 mcnuggets) , 1 bag of bacon, mac and cheese flavored chips and 2 packages of crème filled chips ahoy cookies (those damn things should be illegal!). Anyway , it was pretty awesome and besides being a little bloated, feel absolutely great today!

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lol sounds nice!!i live for my cheat meals.meat lovers or supreme pizza or Mexican food fajitas and chips and salsa with some shots and a cherry Pepsi..1st of July going outta town looking foward to finding a new resteraunt to have a nice cheat meal in
    Marc114 likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    taco pizza

Stinger910 is offline New Member
    Is 1 cheat meal a month frequent enough to throw your body a curve ball? I always thought 1 per week was the appropriate amount to keep you sane and keep your body continuously working it peak levels.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger910 View Post
    Is 1 cheat meal a month frequent enough to throw your body a curve ball? I always thought 1 per week was the appropriate amount to keep you sane and keep your body continuously working it peak levels.
    Iam not sure about you but I know for me I like to constantly throw my body off it seems when my diet is consistent I stop growing or losing bf..so I eat a cheat meal once a week I carb cycle I do everything possible to shock my body constantly..play with it and see how your body reacts..

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    pomegranate , banana, honey melon and water melon, grapes, kiwi, apples ... and after that I hate it all to the depths of my soul ... until the next time!
    Marc114 likes this.

Marc114 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger910 View Post
    I don't view cheat meals in that regard. For the most part , I like eating clean and healthy, and it works for me. I pretty much base my need for a cheat meal on when the urge strikes me, which is usually once a month.
    InternalFire likes this.

Thread Information