mackattack718 is offline New Member

My Bulking & Nutrition Plan. Would love suggestions!

Right now I am 5'10, 152lbs. In two weeks I plan on doing the Kris Gethin's DTP program for a month.
    It wouldn't let me add a hyper-link for the program because I am a new member. The program is on the bodybuilding website.

I will eat 6 meal a day. This is the food I plan to eat with every meal. I included pictured of the total meals together. I also have two pictures showing meals 1-4 and a picture showing 5-6. My Daily Macro Ratio.
    35% Protein
    50% carbs
    15%fat
    When I start I plan for my weight to be about 148.
    I will follow the workouts from the program exactly how he has them.
    I will also be taking supplements during this time. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on supplements, changes to the diet and any advice that would help me with my transformation.
    Also does anyone know of a good place place to get supplements cheap online other than mainstream places like bodybuilding or amazon.

Right now my supplement I have to use for the plan are ON GOLD STANDARD WHEY, BCAAS, ON CREATINE, L-Tyrosine, Multivitamin, L-carnitine, citrulline malate. I am out of pre-workout and would love suggestions on a good one to use. I have also thought about making my own pre-workout. I have also thought about buying the Pre-Kage, Intra-Kage, Re-Kage but they are expensive.

I know I am asking a lot but would love input about suggestions to help further my knowledge and aid in this process. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Meal 1-4.png 
Views:	833 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	164045Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Meal 5-6.png 
Views:	157 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	164046Click image for larger version. 

Name:	meal plan.png 
Views:	380 
Size:	124.0 KB 
ID:	164047

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Kris Gethin is on the juice.....

Thread Information