Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Scorpion0922
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Need help with diet while on Tren Ace / Test prop / Winstrol

bobycr7 is offline New Member

Need help with diet while on Tren Ace / Test prop / Winstrol

Hello , as you can see i'm fairly new around here. I will post my cycle and try to explain my diet as best as i can. At the moment i'm in my 3rd week , i'm running tren ace (75mg/ml) , test prop (100mg/ml) and winstrol ( 10 mg a tablet , 4tablets a day ). I'm pinning on monday , wednesday and friday and take the winstrol orals everyday ( started this week ) . I have my PCT sorted out and all so don't worry about that.

My current stats are :

Weight : 87 KG / 191 lbs ... Started at 84KG
    Height : 178 cm / 5.8"
    BF : i would say around 16-18 % .

My current diet is 1900 calories. I've been following this diet exactly everyday and i gained 3 KGs.

I will attach a photo of my diet below. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e9af94f25791a50d78baa9e25cdae55c.png 
Views:	3030 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	165134

My main goal is to get really lean , i bulk really fast but lose fat really slow. I calculated my TDEE on this website and said to eat around 3000calories to maintain, if i eat like that i will put on weight really fast and that's not what i want.

Regarding my training , i follow a program called rsp chiseled on bb dot com , but instead of doing LISS cardio , i do HIIT.

Any tips on what i should change training / diet would be much appreciated . Thanks in advance.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You have a few problems here;

A) Your stats don't justify using any juice, ESPECIALLY tren . AAS doesn't burn fat, nutrition does. You're walking around with almost 35 pounds of fat on your frame.

B) I don't know enough about you but 1900 calories a day is about right for a 20 year old girl. 1900 cals a day could very well cause a catabolic effect.

C) That diet doesn't wow me in any way. You need the appropriate ratio of macros DESIGNED FOR YOU. Copy & paste from the internet is never a good idea.
    Marsoc likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    ^^^ill second this.

Plus, if you don't know how to diet you really shouldn't be using aas, they aren't magic, diet and training are King.

What is your cycle history?

Cycle plan, length of time for each compound?

On cycle ancillaries, ai? DA? Hcg ?

Pct plan that we don't have to worry about?
    Scorpion0922 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

So what would the proper diet for me look like ? My metabolism is very slow and that's why i'm affraid of eating more , like i said , even eating at 1900 calories i put on 6 more pounds.

This is my 2nd cycle , my first one was in feb and i was a test , deca and dbol cycle.

Cycle plan : Running 9 weeks test/tren and 6 weeks winstrol .

PCT : 100 mcg triptorelin and clomid ( for 4 weeks )

Regarding my training , I can't post links since i'm new , i told you how my training looks like , you should google the name of the program.

I did a fat caliper test today and my BF is 14.5% .
    Last edited by bobycr7; 08-27-2016 at 02:24 AM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Why risk your health if your goal is to get lean? Everybody can get lean the natty and safe way. Just do your diett, do a one hour fast walk every other day and then increase.

If you want a little help u should go with a trtdose and the sarm LGD and cardarine. mini pct and cholestrolfriendly diett

I have used aas to get lean many times and it never workout out well.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Why risk your health if your goal is to get lean? Everybody can get lean the natty and safe way. Just do your diett, do a one hour fast walk every other day and then increase.

If you want a little help u should go with a trtdose and the sarm LGD and cardarine. mini pct and cholestrolfriendly diett

I have used aas to get lean many times and it never workout out well.
    I understand , but now that i'm almost half way into this , what would your advice be ? Should i bump my calories up to 2500 which means 500 less than my maintenence ? And go for these ratios:

Carbohydrates 250 g 40 %
    Fat 56 g 20 %
    Protein 250 g 40 %
    Last edited by bobycr7; 08-27-2016 at 04:20 AM.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobycr7 View Post
    I understand , but now that i'm almost half way into this , what would your advice be ? Should i bump my calories up to 2500 which means 500 less than my maintenence ? And go for these ratios:

Carbohydrates 250 g 40 %
    Fat 56 g 20 %
    Protein 250 g 40 %
    This is impossible to answer, there is no cookie cutter protocol. You need a nutrition expert to sit down with you and come up with a customized plan FOR YOU. Then you make changes as needed.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    These cycles seem very poorly planned. First a test deca dbol cycle, then a test tren cycle coupled with 1000 calorie deficit to get lean? Sorry to sound harsh but that is two wasted cycles. You are literally taking steps backwards now by going in a catabolic state and possibly messing with your metabolic rate. Luckily these can easily be fixed with a proper diet but that should really have been lined up pre cycle to maximize your cycles efficiency. Like scorpion said, it would be hard to answer what the perfect diet would look like because no one knows your body here. Some respond well to carbs, others don't so there is a good amount of tinkering that needs to go on.

I wouldn't bump your calories up to 2500 in one shot. If it were me, I would do 300 one week and 300 the other so get to 2500. But now you're more than half way thru a cycle and have just got your diet on point. Also that winny is a waste with your BF being so high. Keep that for next time.

Adding - Being that you are only 2 weeks in I would stop this cycle now until you can get your diet completed figured out. No point wasting time on cycle to do this.

Hey , wanted to give an update , this is how my diet looked like this week.

Monday NO carb 2500 Calories 280g p / 94g c / 111g f
    Tuesday Low carb 2500 Calories 280g p / 185g c / 69g f
    Wednesday High carb 2700 Calories 270g p / 303g c / 45g f
    Thursday No carb 2500 Calories 280g p / 94g c / 111g f
    Friday Low carb 2500 Calories 280g p / 185g c / 69g f
    Saturday High carb 2700 Calories 270g p / 303g c / 45g f
    Sunday Low carb 2500 Calories 280g p / 185g c / 69g f

After doing this for one week , i'm now around 198 lbs.

Thread Information