Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ChiefLee
  • 1 Post By InternalFire

Thread: tomorrow 6 meals will be ready in minutes. Black beans guac and chicken. ok?

tomorrow 6 meals will be ready in minutes. Black beans guac and chicken. ok?

how's this? i'm actually going to wash the chicken after i cook it to remove fat oils and salts.
    all weighed out all fits macros. look ok?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chicken.JPG 
Views:	140 
Size:	111.7 KB 
ID:	165150

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beans n guac.JPG 
Views:	92 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	165151

the beans were soaked over night and then washed. they were also cooked with some kelp seaweed. this removes a good amount of the gas enzymes produced by beans i guess.

god damn it. the title is all fvcked up
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 08-28-2016 at 05:29 PM.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Long as it fits your macros!!!

Looks good in picks. Making me hungry actually

ChiefLee is offline Female Member
    I experimented with beans before, but I wouldn't eat them entirely as your carb source but instead mix some in with you rice. 1. you will get gassy AF & 2. It is full of soy which can 1. make you again, gassy & 2. IMO too much protein in one sitting.

So when I ate meals like this, I needed to up my probiotics for a few days and was bloated/ looked like shit, but that could of just been my body. Hope this gave insight and let us know how it goes!

cool thanks!

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Rich Piana says sweet potatoes are the best carbsource for bodybuilders.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO, that name...

Tlolec the toilet likes this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefLee View Post
    I experimented with beans before, but I wouldn't eat them entirely as your carb source but instead mix some in with you rice. 1. you will get gassy AF & 2. It is full of soy which can 1. make you again, gassy & 2. IMO too much protein in one sitting.

So when I ate meals like this, I needed to up my probiotics for a few days and was bloated/ looked like shit, but that could of just been my body. Hope this gave insight and let us know how it goes!
    i feel it depends on your system and what you have gotten used to. i can eat beans all day and be fine. but many years ago if i had a bunch i would be farting like crazy.
    why doesnt it do that anymore? because i eat ALOT of beans, almost daily and after a little while bloat and gas just didnt happen anymore, i feel from cleaning out the system etc.

OP i would maybe add in some fresh olive oil to chicken after cooked. lots of good fats and protein are a must IMO, bulking or cutting.

nice, will do. i was trying to get rid of the guac. still am. tomorrow it will be gone.

yea, i definitely need to make me a big ol pot of sweet tatters. they are so good.

ChiefLee is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    i feel it depends on your system and what you have gotten used to. i can eat beans all day and be fine. but many years ago if i had a bunch i would be farting like crazy.
    why doesnt it do that anymore? because i eat ALOT of beans, almost daily and after a little while bloat and gas just didnt happen anymore, i feel from cleaning out the system etc.

OP i would maybe add in some fresh olive oil to chicken after cooked. lots of good fats and protein are a must IMO, bulking or cutting.
    yeah my body reacts differently to a lot of foods now. its a complete personable thing. I even have allergies to a bunch of foods now from cutting them out.

OP let us know the status of your farts. Does he make it, or does he crop dust millions

lol, i think the soaking and seaweed kelp has helped a lot. I ate a meal of beans a couple months ago without soaking them overnight and afterwards sucked because my stomach hurt. this time around the gas was minor. nothing that a higher protein diet doesn't produce. not a thing has rubbed me the wrong way and i've moved on to kidney beans. I'll be eating more black beans soon and then garbanzo! This diet is getting me back on track. i'll reduce by another 100 calories if i start loosing definition, but so far it's coming back.

i got the seaweed from a Korean market.

Reliable_Individual is offline Junior Member
    Sounds good for your macros. Personally eat a limited amount of legumes though, they are known to be relatively estrogenic (5,300mcg estrogen/100g). Good in moderation though

wow, thanks for letting me know.

i've moved away from them anyways. couldn't do the kidney beans and the black beans just didn't hit it off with me. i'm making some hummus right now, but strike all that shit from my diet after the garbanzos are eaten. every once an awhile i think i'll make some homemade hummus though and I've been wanting to make a black bean, corn, cilantro, green onion/shallots, bell pepper, and tomato salad.

thanks for the bad news btw d1ck! lol JK JK. you're a smart guy. thank you for helping me out. what a bone head move for me to eat so many fuking beans

Thread Information