Weigh in on Monday and i want to be lighter. What do i do? Please help!

I've got a weigh in on monday. I'm going to be overweight. there's no getting around that.

i'm going to get taped on my neck and waist. what things can i do?

i imagine that i can do neck work outs to make sure my neck is as close to 17" as possible
    and i can not eat carbs because they bloat me. how about drinking water? does water contribute to less bloat? and how about taking a sh1t. will that decrease my waist at all?

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Is this post serious? I am asking as you talk about doing neck exercises today (Sunday) to be slimmer for a measurement tomorrow (Monday). That is of course not possible! The only time I have dropped weight like a mofo in a short period of time was sitting in a Sauna with a wetsuit on for hours on end and then not drinking water to replenish water weight that I lost. That will affect weight but not tape measurements to any real degree.

Do I need to mention that spot reduction is a myth and not real?

Thanks
    ~t

Jonbana is offline Member
    Yes neck exercises are totally a must to slim down you let neck start buy attaching bean bags on strings to a hate and go for a run in public that will help slim down your neck

Also make sure you spot reduce you abs so 2000 crunches before bed this will remove all the bloat and fat in that area

Also to reduce bloat beer is actually really good or ice cream before bed the night before weigh in make sure you eat or drink either I like ice cream till you are so bloated and full you feel like throwing up this will put your body into over drive whole you sleep you will wake up ripped and actually 6-10 pounds lighter

Good luck

Tarmyg, ease back. you don't need to write to me like that. there is no need. have a little more respect. And dont you open your damn mouth about me not knowing. yea buddy that's right i don't fricken know, but that's why i'm here. i don't see many of your posts. why post on my thread like that?

jonbana, you've wasted your time and mine. i'd love to meet you in person. you've been disrespectful since you first wrote to me. jonbana, i can't ask for your respect because i don't want it and i don't need it because you are below me. i know you already. you don't want to have to talk to me in person about anything and you would never have a reason to. +plus i just cant relate to people of your kind. and that's all you need to know. if you think you've got anything on me you are dreamin' I've learned to bite my tongue and keep the hands off approach around people like you in real life because it's gotten me in trouble. with guys like you i stay quiet until i can do something that nobody will witness. you're going to keep talking though won't you. you'll keep talking because it's funny and this is the net. a place that makes it hard for someone to reach out and touch you. i like your attitude, but that's all it is and the intelligence you're so blustering about does not impress me at all. you were wrong the first time you posted to me (incorrect assumption) and i think you should be reminded of why you are here. seems to me your wasting your own time when you should be doing something more constructive. you want to get close to me? that's fine because i'll get closer.

thanks for the help you 2, but i can help myself. always have. appreciate the support though!

i'm pretty sure i can get some kind of pump going right before my taping and i took a 3 lb sh1t this morning. that helped. i also increased my AI, after bumping it up on recommendation. the water retention decreases my marginal benefit of increased sex drive though. my waist size in more important at the moment.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 08-28-2016 at 11:23 AM.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont think tarmyg said anything wrong seems like he answered you quite honestly. The only thing I can see helping you with this short of a time frame would be a sauna and i agree with tarmyg that it still may not effect tape measurements

yea you're right. i over reacted with him. those losses are cut though. sorry?

i'll tape out and get warned. that's about it. still trying to diet down! no choice anymore. it's motivation for my own betterment. who can argue with that?

Thread Information