Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: macros for lean muscle gain

belgium21000 is offline New Member

macros for lean muscle gain

Dear,

Last week I have started to use Ripped 250 Androgenic mix made of testosterone Propionate , trenbolone acetate and Drostanolone Propionate

My stats are:
    Height: 1.85m
    Weight: 80kg
    Body fat: 9%

I have a question regarding setting up macros and overal calories intake

Have been reading that my protein intake due to TEST component shall be 1.5-2g per LBS which is in my case means that protein intake shall be 250-300g

I can easily set up fat intake at 60g

However I am not sure how high I shall set my overall daily calories intake?

I exercise 4 times a week and my goal is to lean muscle gain. Well, as lean as possible

Was thinking of 3000kcal but that might be too low as my TDEE around 2900-3000

Looking forward hearing your views

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Yeah too low, i def would aim for 4 with that powerful mix.
    5-6 if it was a real bulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Yeah too low, i def would aim for 4 with that powerful mix.
    5-6 if it was a real bulk.
    Thank you for reply

You mean 4000kcal?

For me being ex-fattie that have lost 40kg is quite mentally hard to "accept" big increase in calories but I am willing to adopt new regime. Even 3000 kcal was hard for me to start with mentally but doing it :-)

4000 kcal will still keep my gains lean? I know this androgen mix is having fat burn properties along with muscle bulding etc. Maybe it is better to start with 3000 on nonworkout days and 3500 on workout days?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by belgium21000 View Post
    Thank you for reply

You mean 4000kcal?

For me being ex-fattie that have lost 40kg is quite mentally hard to "accept" big increase in calories but I am willing to adopt new regime. Even 3000 kcal was hard for me to start with mentally but doing it :-)

4000 kcal will still keep my gains lean? I know this androgen mix is having fat burn properties along with muscle bulding etc. Maybe it is better to start with 3000 on nonworkout days and 3500 on workout days?
    Yes, to be honest. That is my cup of tea. Change, increase. Prevent adaption. Start with 3...then work yourself up to 4000 kcal. By far the best approach.

Rich Piana did the same at his bigger by the day show. Started with 5-6 meals, then worked himself up to 10-11 or what it was. Increasing with one meal every 2 weeks or so. But he was on 16 weeks, so for us i guess its best to increase every week.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-01-2016 at 11:58 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Your TDEE is purely a guesstimate calculation. You should know what your actual maintenance calories are and look to add calories from there.

How many cycles have you done? What is your exact dosage for this cycle and what are your on cycle ancillaries and PCT plan?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Your TDEE is purely a guesstimate calculation. You should know what your actual maintenance calories are and look to add calories from there.

How many cycles have you done? What is your exact dosage for this cycle and what are your on cycle ancillaries and PCT plan?
    This is my 2nd cycle as I have done Anavar only (oral) in May this year

I am doing 1 ml on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and each ml has:
    - 75 mg testosterone Propionate
    - 75 mg trenbolone acetate
    - 100 mg Drostanolone Propionate

For PCT I have nolvadex . My cycle will end in late October

Regarding TDEE all the calculations that I have used come to 2850-3000. This is my maintance surely as before I have started cycle I have been eating around 2500kcal and was losing weight even on nonworkout days. My nutritionist estimated also my TDEE at 2950.

How much above it I shall go in order to keep my gains with not significant fat increase?

Thanks a lot

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I tend to start around 250-300 kcal above the estimated maintenance and adjust from there depending on results every two weeks.

Your cycle is very much not ideal but I am sure others will chime in on it.
    Last edited by tarmyg; 09-02-2016 at 06:12 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by belgium21000 View Post
    This is my 2nd cycle as I have done Anavar only (oral) in May this year

I am doing 1 ml on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and each ml has:
    - 75 mg testosterone Propionate
    - 75 mg trenbolone acetate
    - 100 mg Drostanolone Propionate

For PCT I have nolvadex . My cycle will end in late October

Regarding TDEE all the calculations that I have used come to 2850-3000. This is my maintance surely as before I have started cycle I have been eating around 2500kcal and was losing weight even on nonworkout days. My nutritionist estimated also my TDEE at 2950.

How much above it I shall go in order to keep my gains with not significant fat increase?

Thanks a lot
    That's a crazy first injectable cycle. Way to many compounds and nothing to combat side effects or help you fully recover. Post your cycle in our anabolic q&a for full advice.

Your maintenance cals are what it takes you to maintain your physique. You should know what these are before any cut or bulk. That way you know what to add or take away. As tar you says around 300cals extra is a good place to start but you are running 3 compounds, 2 of which are beneficial on a cut but you want to bulk. You haven't cycled with test only so you don't know what that alone will do with a caloric excess.

So it's guesswork all around I'm afraid, just adjust as you go along.

Good luck.
    InternalFire likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    That's a crazy first injectable cycle. Way to many compounds and nothing to combat side effects or help you fully recover. Post your cycle in our anabolic q&a for full advice.

Your maintenance cals are what it takes you to maintain your physique. You should know what these are before any cut or bulk. That way you know what to add or take away. As tar you says around 300cals extra is a good place to start but you are running 3 compounds, 2 of which are beneficial on a cut but you want to bulk. You haven't cycled with test only so you don't know what that alone will do with a caloric excess.

So it's guesswork all around I'm afraid, just adjust as you go along.

Good luck.

Hi

Thanks for advice. Just bought Aromasin to combat with moderate risk of gynecomastia . Have been checking online and I think I will start with 12.5mg EOD.

As I have been reading risks are:
    -progesterone side effects (presence of trenbolone )
    - moderate risk of gynecomastia
    - increases blood pressure due to excessive water retention
    - suppresses natural production of androgenic hormones

Can you advise me further on what can I buy/do to combat these disadvantages?

Thank you

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You are only a short while in so aborting would be a good option and run a more controllable cycle. That is my advice!

Thread Information