Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Tlolec the toilet
  • 1 Post By Tlolec the toilet

Thread: Daily Food for thought log/meals/prep/pre-post WO...

Marsoc is offline Productive Member

WHAT ARE YOU EATING Right now!! Meal prep, pre/post WO etc

Rather posting to the one thread I usually do. I figured I would start my own rather adding to the thread of a known scammer "jimmylinkedup" etc. "Marcus300 HIT Dungeon" will soon hit 1000 and i figured I wouldn't want to give the satisfaction of a known scammers thread reaching that same number with my contribution to it. I don't know the guy, no offense I wish him the best but Here We GO!!
    Feel Free to add anything you like as well.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-05-2016 at 08:05 PM.

Picked up a few items today. Some base foods I stay with. Organic eggs + omegas, quality chicken lunch meat I usually get chicken breast but I'm not training at the moment so I'm keeping it simple, Gatorade to sip and drink when I can't eat when doing hard labor or training, and olive oil which is what I fry all my foods in. I also eat raw coconut oil and cook with etc. Attachment 165280
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-04-2016 at 07:08 PM.

Attachment 165281
    Salmon burgers, didn't get my workout in and didn't load some wood up like I planned. I will save the other two for when I do.

Attachment 165282
    Attachment 165283
    Grilled up one salmon burger only. Haven't been that active today other then normal errands and such so I will save the other two for a training session.
    PS: a little well done on the one side. I'll try better on the other side lol

Attachment 165284
    Yeah that's more like it

Raw Oysters today! Good!
    Marsoc likes this.

Chilling here watching national geographic lol. Ice cream or yogurt with blu berries and or strawberries. Hmmm., decisions.

Attachment 165288
    Ok my fat ass went with ice cream, frozen custard to be exact. Bananas fosters . Not to say I won't have the yogurt in a little while. PS: my choices are based on the fact that I'm not training right now. But if I was bulking and it was post workout I would consider ice cream for the sugar etc. yogurt is awesome though. 18 grams protein in 1 cup.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-04-2016 at 09:29 PM.

3 whole eggs, some lunch meat and cheese. Fried in olive oil. Need to go get some coconut oil for my coffee. It's just not the same without it lol
    PS: I feel a leg session coming on this beautiful holiday. Stair sprints, super set with air squats, lunges, calf raises etc...cuz that gets my legs way more sore opposed to the bowflex weight resistance stuff super set with body weight squats.

Attachment 165300
    Mission accomplished. The coffee just wasn't the same without it

1 / 4 of an "ESS - A" Pumpernickel Bagel and 1 oz cream cheese. protein shake 50 iso / 50 cas.

you should just completely steal the name of Jimmy Inked Up's Thread. nobody will ever notice and it's an effective title. i would steal it.
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    1 / 4 of an "ESS - A" Pumpernickel Bagel and 1 oz cream cheese. protein shake 50 iso / 50 cas.

you should just completely steal the name of Jimmy Inked Up's Thread. nobody will ever notice and it's an effective title. i would steal it.
    Consider it done. I know i was just trying to be fresh. If it ain't broken don't fix it I guess. Anyway. Philly cheesesteaks, Brussel sprouts and asparagus at my sisters house.

PS: tried changing the title and it won't change the original thread heading. I might have to start over.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-05-2016 at 08:07 PM.

Thread Information