Diet difficulties -

this post began in the morning and ended at night.
    I have NOT been cheating by eating crap, but being able to add variety is something i'm admittedly struggling with. Also, i want to be exact and i'm struggling with that too. example: i totally didn't realize how much fricken fat was in salmon. <yes, totally stupid.> that's actually cheating, but i had no idea. it's now a treat. i ate 170g this morning and now i cant have much fat pretty much the rest of the day.

i'v been really busy. I also got lazy too fast and thought i could correctly portion based on memory. I was barely ok, or at least looking back on how i've done the past few days i'm very dissatisfied.

i'm having a sit right now with my coffee and i've got some sweet tatters on the stove.

i want to take this day to dedicate again.

BREAK***************

done good all day, didn't mess a thing up. had a chance to eat some delish! fried oysters and calamari, french fries and a ginger ale, but i opted for my diet and allowed myself some delicious fresh raw oysters. man were they bomb. i could eat a whole truck load of RAW oysters!

the other dilemma i have is that my cheat day is not for another 5 days, but my mother in law just came back from new York with these bagels see. they ain't just any bagels either. they are some kind of famous bagels (Ess-a-Bagel) she needed to wait an hour in line for. decisions decisions lol. if it fits i can eat it right? not so sure i like that idea. we will see.

currently chowing down on some tuna with Pepperoncini juice and Pepperoncinis. pretty good

raw oysters are now on the menu
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-04-2016 at 07:48 PM.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I love salmon. Eating tuna all the time and then having salmon. Man the richness from the fats was awesome flavor. It's good fat might I add. And keep in mind. I know bodybuilder a that compete and one told me that when they are cutting up for a competition. 70% or so of their total daily calories comes from good fats. I.e fat is more efficient truly source the. Carbs and burn easier. So less carbs and more fats for energy equal being lean I imagine lol fat is awesome

this morning i fvcked up and didn't realize it until after i consumed all my fat for the day in one sitting. i'd rather break it up throughout the day

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    this morning i fvcked up and didn't realize it until after i consumed all my fat for the day in one sitting. i'd rather break it up throughout the day
    That's a lot of fat man. Geeze lol. So what's your goals for your diet. Your bulking , cutting, maintenance. .

it's a cut, but this is the very first time, i've actually gotten serious about a cut, so this is entirely new territory for me. in the past my focus was to put on weight, but now that i'm technically overweight i must make tape because if i don't my career is done for. i want to get below 10% like i used to be when i weighed 165lb

eating low glycemic carbs lean protein and using fish oil mostly. calories were cut by 600, but i have a sedentary job so that could be skewing the numbers for my TDEE. i need to keep it up and continue tweaking things.

ratios

50 protein
    25 carbs
    25 fat
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-05-2016 at 10:45 AM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    i need to keep it up
    Slow and steady wins the race. Consistency.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Slow and steady wins the race. Consistency.
    long game. got it. thanks

Thread Information