ChiefLee is offline Female Member

Coming off a Keto B.S Diet failure

So I was attempting to prep for a show and hired a coach.

After dieting for 8 weeks, I was down only 8lbs, and didn't have that much improvement. During this time I had to move and started a new job. Anyways I realized that my legs were super sensitive and that if my dog bumped into them, they would go out. I looked into everything more and saw I was only consuming 900 calories, with two 45 minute sessions. I was totally burnt out and called it quits.

Now I am struggling not to rebound and made out my diet plan and foods for the week. I went from 3 protein shakes (35g, 40g 35g) plus one meal that had 6oz of Chix and another meal of 6oz of fish to a meal plan i came up with:

Meal 1: Flexible - 6-8 egg whites, 1 tb PB
    Meal 2: 3.5 chix with 1/3c rice
    Meal 3:3.5 steak with 1 c green beans
    Meal 4: 3.5 chicken with 1 tb of PB
    Meal 5: 40g protein, 1 banana, and honey (PWO)
    Meal 6: 3.5 chix, 1/3 rice & .5 oatmeal and 1 scoop protein

I added hit to all my workouts but overall, I am struggling, feeling lost and gaining weight.

Any advice on where to start?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Where are you calories at now?

ChiefLee is offline Female Member
    Calories are doubled at 1800 but I been snacking when I am cooking for others which I do everyday here and there so maybe another 50-200 go unrecorded.

Reliable_Individual is offline Junior Member
    Could consider a days calories slightly above maintenance with additional carbs to help revive your brain chemistry (avoid additional burn out and rebound) after weeks of only 900 calories, followed by staying in a healthy range with emphasis on carb to fat ratios. This is just advice based on personal experience though, not sure how helpful this will be to you sorry :/. But yeah keto is a joke imo

Thread Information