Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: need bulking tips on gear

BuildingBlock is offline Junior Member

need bulking tips on gear

I'm 190 3rd week, I'm trying to bulk, shooting for 3200 with heavy workout session for 5 days a week, and I don't think I can eat a lot. I don't want to start junk bulking burgers and shit but no other way. I'm eating clean diet, big meal is 2 servings brown rice and 3 servings chicken, shit only equals like 500 calories. I can't eat this shit 6 times a day, I'm too full by the 4 th meal. Any advice on the highest calorie lean diet I can eat and still get my proteins? Or am i gonna be a frequent visitor at mcdonalds and burger king.

fries is offline Junior Member
    Walmart has these fold-it protein breads. Toss some PB and sugar free jelly on there and you've just added close to 400 calories.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Imo you should increase you fat intake.

That's the easiest way to increase net calories.

What are your stats and activity level?
    Marsoc likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I made a penuttbutter and jelly sandwich. Wheat bread. 4 tablespoons of peanut butter. A little coconut oil plus the 2% milk i have with it. Boom that's like 600 calories right there and it's a snack. Good fats, some protein and slow burning carbs
    2 of these lunch and before bed (when I eat mine) maybe minus the jelly cuz of sugar and that's 1200 calories or so right there roughly

Thread Information