Here's background info:
    28y/o
    5.8" - 208lbs @ 17%
    Maintenance calories: 2700
    Cycle:
    300mg Test E/wk
    75mg Tren A/EOD

On cycle since 24SEP2016.
    Currently consuming anywhere from 3,700 to 4,250 calories a day and I track my meals. Lower calorie day typically looks like: 3,700kcal/381carb/97fat/383protein. Higher calorie days typically just have a cup of Ben and Jerry's ice cream added to it. No shakes, all protein comes from chicken and ground beef.

I'm not doing cardio, but I incorporate supersets and dropsets often. My schedule keeps me in a time crunch so my sessions typically leave me dripping sweat. Not sure if this is burning too many calories.

I've put on 3lbs in the past three weeks, but I was hoping for 2lbs a week. The addition has been lean for sure and it looks like I've dropped a little BF.
    What's your guys' recommendation?

Thanks!

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your only 2 Weeks in. Give it some time and keep your training and diet good.

Is this your first cycle? Your only 300mg test e week? I never ran Tren before but I think that's pretty low dose as well
    Last edited by 73rr; 10-10-2016 at 08:27 PM.
    Marsoc likes this.

matcaon is offline New Member
    Give it time, re-asses at 4 weeks mate

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you're eating ice cream on a regular basis, I'm going to bet a cycle of test that your whole diet needs a shit ton of work = no gains.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fries View Post
    Hey folks!
    Here's background info:
    28y/o
    5.8" - 208lbs @ 17%
    Cycle:
    300mg Test E/wk
    75mg Tren A/EOD

Currently consuming anywhere from 3,700 to 4,250 calories a day and I track my meals. Lower calorie day typically looks like: 3,700kcal/381carb/97fat/383protein. Higher calorie days typically just have a cup of Ben and Jerry's ice cream added to it. No shakes, all protein comes from chicken and ground beef.

I'm not doing cardio, but I incorporate supersets and dropsets often. My schedule keeps me in a time crunch so my sessions typically leave me dripping sweat. Not sure if this is burning too many calories.

I've put on 3lbs in the past three weeks, but I was hoping for 2lbs a week. The addition has been lean for sure and it looks like I've dropped a little BF.

Thanks!
    That's crazy. Didn't read everything but I never cycled in my life and just started easing into training again and I'm seeing pretty fast decent gains in mass bouncing back. Maybe muscle memory or whatever. So not sure if ur cycle is fake or what. But u should be noticing something unless ur unaware that it will take a year minimum to see minimal results in actual bmi. When I hear stuff like this I wonder what the intensity of your sessions is. Check out my earth gym thread. It's me just easing into this again after two years off. But going good
    Not to mention I def like a fast digesting shake pre and post workout for that factor alone. Fast digesting. PS. I just seen that u said u do super sets etc. Try changing that up. I do triple drop sets with a super set at the end Consider that one set and 30seconds rest I between sets. Or heavy weight high volume. Using drops sets of weight u can get up 3 reps Or so. And keep drop setting till u get ur total reps like 10 for example consider that one set. Etc. . So many combos of things and I'm always switching it up like once a month or so. Try changing things up
    PS. Maye I should have read it all first. Ur only two weeks in? Wow man. Be patient.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 10-11-2016 at 08:39 PM.
    fries likes this.

fries is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the advice boys. I suppose I'm just worried, because mathematically I should be gaining about 2lbs a week. However additional research has shed light on the increased metabolism while taking tren .

It's not my first cycle, but I'm following Atomni's tren thread recommendation. "high" tren and TRT level test. Tren should technically give all the gains and the test is there simply to maintain a level of homeostasis. However, a coach I know recommended high T, high Tren, but I'll reassess in a couple weeks and see where I am. Until then I'll get my calories to about 4,200/day and see where that takes me.

Scorpion, I'll take that bet.

Marsoc, I appreciate the advice. Thank you for your service.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If to keep adding lbs of muscle we just needed to be on cycle there would lots shreeded 400lbs guys walking the earth.

Its not that easy.

Still, I can never put weight on tren no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    If to keep adding lbs of muscle we just needed to be on cycle there would lots shreeded 400lbs guys walking the earth. Its not that easy. Still, I can never put weight on tren no matter what.
    I also have extreme difficulty putting weight on with tren .

Also note: if you are putting on a pound a week then that is a success.
    That's 12lbs in 12 weeks!
    Anymore then that would be water weight.

Thanks for the advice boys. I suppose I'm just worried, because mathematically I should be gaining about 2lbs a week. However additional research has shed light on the increased metabolism while taking tren .

It's not my first cycle, but I'm following Atomni's tren thread recommendation. "high" tren and TRT level test. Tren should technically give all the gains and the test is there simply to maintain a level of homeostasis. However, a coach I know recommended high T, high Tren, but I'll reassess in a couple weeks and see where I am. Until then I'll get my calories to about 4,200/day and see where that takes me.

Scorpion, I'll take that bet.

Marsoc, I appreciate the advice. Thank you for your service.
    OK, I'll take cypionate brotha....can you post your typical day's diet?

fries is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    If to keep adding lbs of muscle we just needed to be on cycle there would lots shreeded 400lbs guys walking the earth.

Its not that easy.

Still, I can never put weight on tren no matter what.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I also have extreme difficulty putting weight on with tren .

Also note: if you are putting on a pound a week then that is a success.
    That's 12lbs in 12 weeks!
    Anymore then that would be water weight.
    I think I'm equating the normal size gain from bloat caused by dbol and what not. Strength is flying up so, I'll take that as gear is good. Slow and steady I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    OK, I'll take cypionate brotha....can you post your typical day's diet?
    Almost everyday is this unless like I toss in a bit of ice cream. I'm just not a creative cook and time constraints keep my diet the same...

Holy shit, why so much sugar? You're not gaining because you're probably in a sugar coma.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I mean come on. A little ice cream on a bulk phase diet if anything would add more mass not hinder it I would think. Yeah tins of it is bad but I would assume a little scoop or two post workout would be beneficial. Even though I looked at the nutrition facts and it's pretty much no protein or anything really which I assumed it had cuz its dairy. It's Mainly sugar ....I dunno. I like a fat peanut butter and jelly sandwich to satisfy my sweet tooth personally.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The calories you eat in ice cream would better be served in more complex carbs or protein..iam currently cutting out ALL sugars in my diet iam miserable but I lose weight daily..

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Hey folks!
    Here's background info:
    28y/o
    5.8" - 208lbs @ 17%
    Cycle:
    300mg Test E/wk
    75mg Tren A/EOD

Thanks!
    Could be several things, underdosed gear, test hasnt kicked in yet. Stil, tren a is the best there is, so you should gain.
    Do u drink enough water. A gallion a day it should be. And thats clear water, dont count your shakes.
    When i dont drink enough water it much harder to gain weigth.
    But when i forcedrink water until i almost throw up sometimes, the scale just go ut on a permanent basis.

Thread Information