Hey guys,

I am 33, My stats are
Height: 178cm
Weight: 78 - 80kg
Body fat: 19%
Body type: Skinny fat --- or between Ectomorph and Endomorph, i guess you get the point although I am the best shape I have ever been in 33 years.

(it is getting difficult for me now to add any more muscle or drop bodyfat, i have been on same weight and BF for a while even after increasing calories intake time by time (currently on 350 to 370 g of protein).
When i cut, i lose a large amount of muscle mass with a little bit of bodyfat on small cuts even which makes the cut really worthless and makes me look skinny as + I have to rework all the muscle mass I lose and trust me I lose so much muscle mass as compared to the body fat when cutting that it really makes the cut useless.

Currently on 6 meals a day (as clean as it can get literally, practically and theoretically)

P:350g - 370g (around 2g per pound of actual body weight, purely from food, other then the 40g of protein which comes from a protein powder)
C:140g (most of my carb intake is before and after workout)
F:50g (mostly coming from meat)

I want to do a lean bulk as i am already on 19% bf, i was thinking to go 420g/150g/70g -

I will also be doing my first cycle, i am on trt by the way for little over a year. Hormonal disorder is most likely one the reason i have difficulty putting on more weight and muscle or droping bf.

Please help me building my perfect lean bulk plan if possible.